• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal 2

Usman or Masvidal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Masvidal is Cuban ain't he?

Half Baked Yes GIF by Matthew Butler

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well, Masvidal gave us some violence alright. One way or the other. Hot damn what a card.

Last edited:
The end result is going to be the same. May play out a little different but Usman is gonna have that W. It was such a big difference last time.

Anyways back to my normal predictions that tend to be right cause my accuracy is great BABYAAAAY

Usman V Masvidal: Usman
Zhang V Rose: Zhang is just better than her in every attribute. If this isn't a beat down then call me a clown in the next thread(call me a clown anyways).
Shevchenko V Andrade: Shevchenko because she is the only person that gave Amanda a challenge period.
Weidman V Hall: Hall all day. Suck my balls Weidman
Smith V Crute: This one is tough to call cause Crute has beaten a bunch of duds but he has done so in convincing manner. Smith is on a decline but is still a lethal contender(unlike Woodley OHHHH). Since I have to make a call, Smith. He has the better kill count and experience.

Side note: Zhang to me is the most exciting female fighter. Nunes may be the better p4p. She just isn't as exciting to watch.

CLOWN 🤡

hehehehe just kidding - i actually entered this exact parlay - fckin zhang!!!

manfestival

CLOWN 🤡

hehehehe just kidding - i actually entered this exact parlay - fckin zhang!!!
As a man who was a clown prior to my call. I accept who I am.

Also I only had 1 bad call. Truly the unexpected conclusion. Not too sure who woulda seen this coming. Rose really does have quite the potential for upsets and.... well I guess it depends on which version of rose we get to see.

carlosrox

Banned
Goddamn I'm sorry I missed this one live. Looks like it was the most interesting event in a while. I used to be a big fan a few years ago and have since largely tuned out.

Glad the audience was there too! Good for them killing the idiotic restrictions.

Top Bottom