• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3

Who wins the trilogy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoboman

If the green hair guy can improve his stand up game to avoid or block getting hit, he'll be a star. The guy's got a constitution of 18 and 9,999 hit points.
There will be a point where he first gets a bad knock out and his career is over from there

Needs to improve a lot

Herb saved his life. He was like seconds away from being literally dead.

And lmao I knew I saw Kraft's old ass sitting by the octagon.

Yeah, I know, you're right, and it was actually a good call now that i'm thinking in hindsight.

I guess I was just totally rooting for Kris to go the distance after giving so much heart in the fight, but yeah - CTE is real and better to live another day.

I hope he pulls some eyes onto him and gets brought into a better team.

I want to see this kid fighting a rematch with Sean next year and his skills improved immensely.

Yoboman

Well, hello Yana...

Wvt3R8X.gif
Nah

MastAndo

I love guys like Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt and now Tai. Fat guys with pure power. Looks like these guys barely hit the gym.

People's champion in my books.
Yep, it's always fun to see guys like that fight and get big knockouts. Guys who look like they've been fighting and drinking beer since they were 5 years old.

Yoboman

I love guys like Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt and now Tai. Fat guys with pure power. Looks like these guys barely hit the gym.

People's champion in my books.
Nah these guys are extremely athletic. Its just how islanders are built. He also has some Indigenous Australian in him, which I would rate as probably the most insanely athletic people in the world

They will go 60 minutes non stop in a rugby game with that build with ease

Yoboman

lol yeah but it made sense gilbert fought the way he fought not a good idea to stand with wonder boy the whole way through. was rooting for wonder boy tho since he needed the w to get a title shot with usman but it is what it is
Sometimes these high level match ups end up boring as it ends up a gameplan to get it on the ground to take out the high level striker

They should decrease points for takedowns

MastAndo

I dont see how Poirier loses

There seems like no easy win over modern Poirier and McGregor is not up for a tough fight
Conor can definitely drop Poirier. It wouldn't be surprising, he even had him hurt in the last fight. Not that I want to see that happen though...

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Poirer should win.

McGregor hasnt been the same the Nate Diaz days.

Back then he owned the ring and had such a giant presence where it seemed he beat people on intimidation alone. Even his trash talking and fake hype stuff is 3 notches lower than back then.

He's just another fighter now. Good but not great. Got killed by Poirer and Khabib. Lucky for him he got that gimme fight against over the hill Cerrone to get him a win back.

Let's see if he rebounds and beats Poirer.

Bryank75

Banned
Poirer should win.

McGregor hasnt been the same the Nate Diaz days.

Back then he owned the ring and had such a giant presence where it seemed he beat people on intimidation alone. Even his trash talking and fake hype stuff is 3 notches lower than back then.

He's just another fighter now. Good but not great. Got killed by Poirer and Khabib. Lucky for him he got that gimme fight against over the hill Cerrone to get him a win back.

Let's see if he rebounds and beats Poirer.

It's since he became a father.... takes the killer out of you.

Top Bottom