• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 301: Pantoja vs. Erceg - Rio de Janeiro - May 4

Who wins: Pantoja or Erceg? Martinez or Aldo? Smith or Petrino?

• Pantoja, Martinez, Smith.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pantoja, Aldo, Smith.

• Pantoja, Martinez, Petrino.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Pantoja, Aldo, Petrino.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Erceg, Martinez, Smith.

• Erceg, Aldo, Smith.

• Erceg, Martinez, Petrino.

• Erceg, Aldo, Petrino.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edmund

I've been following ufc since BJ Penn vs GSP but who the fuck is Pentoja and Ercek?? I can recognise Jose Aldo, Anthony Smith and Paul Craig. That's about it.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I've been following ufc since BJ Penn vs GSP but who the fuck is Pentoja and Ercek?? I can recognise Jose Aldo, Anthony Smith and Paul Craig. That's about it.

300 took away charles oliveira and alex pereira and costa is booked against sean strickland for 302. amanda nunes is retired. lol they didn't even have a press conference hopefully this card has some surprises we'll see

Edmund

300 took away charles oliveira and alex pereira and costa is booked against sean strickland for 302. amanda nunes is retired. lol they didn't even have a press conference hopefully this card has some surprises we'll see

Yeah sometimes these no-name fighter cards can do very very well. I was surprised a few times myself lol.

GymWolf

Yeah i don't agree, the card is full of promising dudes if you are a fan of the sport.

Fucking lionbum smith should not be more famous than martinez or petrino, dude is relevant because he says a lot of stupid shit on yt (and get roasted by the entire community for it).

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
lol fell asleep during prelims just finished watching the main card fights congrats to pantoja nice elbows from erceg. aldo looked dang good still probably could've finished martinez if he kept it standing. surprised by the anthony smith gilly submission didn't expect that lol. also nice gilly submission by pereira he needs to fight a ranked guy next hes always entertaining. great KO by Borralho against craig too

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I don’t know if there a “secret” to fighting but I think Steve is capable of being a champion one day, I’m looking at a dominate champion one day.

Top Bottom