• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK: Miles Morales sales 264% compared to last week, Demon's Souls 401% thanks to new batch of PS5, 3D World + Bowser's Fury 180% bigger than Wii U

SegaShack

Don't understand. Nintendo bring out the same game as on the WiiU with some shitty add-on mode and it sells like hot cakes. They continually do this aswell.
They did this with GBA as well, almost all the games were SNES ports and it did amazing. As a Wii U owner the Switch is pretty boring for me.

Last edited:

Orta

Banned
Are people like you actually too uneducated to understand the technological difference between a remaster and a remake, or is that just another premature attempt at this console warring nonsense?
I can`t tell and I´m kinda curious.

It's got the same name, same story, same characters and same levels.

But with a paint job.

We are seeing now why ps5 games are not getting sales yet. All these new PS5 buyers want brand new games and are happy to pay full whack.
You expect PS5 games to be on sale already when 90% of the people wanting one haven't even been able to get the console yet?

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Equality annoying.
tenor.gif

graywolf323

Gold Member
IDK who is worst... Nintendo fanboys or Sony fanboys. Equality annoying.
don't leave out the Xbox fanboys :messenger_tongue:

frankly they all suck but the ones with a persecution complex are the worst (all sides have ones like that, the people that get upset if you dare say anything critical about their favorite plastic box/the company that makes it)

I don't think Sony expected DeS Remastered to be a chart topper in the first place.
Sales jumping by 400% is a nice bonus. Placing 17th is quite remarkable given how much of a niche experience it is.

Astorian

Seems like Miles will follow the first game and will have long legs, also great to see DeS climb as well as more PS5's are available.

Zoro7

Banned
eNPsKAN.png

Yeah I don't understand how a console that didn't fail and continues to sell is able to make one of the best platformers ever to exist to...sell.

Right. I just don't understand!
The last original Mario game was Odyssey. The last 2 Mario games have been ports lol. Call it the best all you want. Its fucking lazy by this point.
Still no word on Metroid or Zelda: BotW 2. But yeah carrying on eating up whatever shit Nintendo serves.

ethomaz

Banned

Sony produced way less DE... all retailers we got preorder allocation have at max 30% DE compared with the normal edition.
Makes sense too because it is where Sony lose money.
For consumers the DE is the better option for the price.

Series X is a better option for the price than Series S... the fact Series X is always sold out and Series S can be found easier already shows that.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Call it the best all you want. Its fucking lazy by this point.
You asked something obvious and I answered you that's all. Just incase you missed it though. Ahem. This port is selling because people never played the original (wiiU sales bad!) and the Switch has a couple of million units in circulation. If you want to shit on Nintendo go right ahead though this is neogaf after all.
Still no word on Metroid or Zelda: BotW 2. But yeah carrying on eating up whatever shit Nintendo serves.
The fact that you think I care about Zelda after I answered your question makes your reply even more idiotic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoro7

Banned
Let’s lay off the low effort console wars.
You asked something obvious and I answered you that's all. Just incase you missed it though. Ahem. This port is selling because people never played the original (wiiU sales bad!) and the Switch has a couple of million units in circulation. If you want to shit on Nintendo go right ahead though this is neogaf after all.

The fact that you think I care about Zelda after I answered your question makes your reply even more idiotic.
Lap it all up my friend. I hear Mario Galaxy 2 being re-released soon. Don't forget to queue outside your local game store!

Are you even able to buy many PS5 consoles without games forced as bundles?
Here in Germany, you buy a PS5 with a second controller, charging station and 2 games for 999€ at retailers.

Here in the US. The only way to purchase just the console itself is through Sony's Direct. All other stores (Amazon, Best Buys, Walmart, Target, Game Stop and others) usually sell them in bundles.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Lap it all up my friend. I hear Mario Galaxy 2 being re-released soon. Don't forget to queue outside your local game store!
I haven't bought any Wii U ports to date outside 3D World. But keep trying to derail your first idiotic post with more of these Jobber7.

oagboghi2

Call me when they factor in digital.

These numbers don’t take in a near majority of the market anymore. Especially during a pandemic and a country in lockdown.

It says to me that certain fanboys are less respectful of the rules and spend thier outside time buying the wrong things.
This is pathetic

Zoro7

Banned
I haven't bought any Wii U ports to date outside 3D World. But keep trying to derail your first idiotic post with more of these Jobber7.
Don’t lie. I can sense the fanboy within. Imagine insulting someone because they don’t like the shite Nintendo is churning out.

Animagic

Banned
Call me when they factor in digital.

These numbers don’t take in a near majority of the market anymore. Especially during a pandemic and a country in lockdown.

It says to me that certain fanboys are less respectful of the rules and spend thier outside time buying the wrong things.
I literally laughed out loud at your post. Imagine honestly writing this on this website and hitting “post reply”
laughing at you bart simpson GIF

Kerotan

Mario games have never needed portability to sell well. WII U's issues were far more serious than just lack of portability.
If the wii u was portable like the switch and had the full weight of Nintendo first party support behind it would have done so much better. Not as good as switch but far far better.

Woopah

If the wii u was portable like the switch and had the full weight of Nintendo first party support behind it would have done so much better. Not as good as switch but far far better.
Sure, but if the Wii U was a console that had the full weight of Nintendo behind it (and with less dumb decisions made about its design) then it would done far better as well.

Still can't believe how dumb the Wii U was.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Glad to hear about 3D World being successful. Hopefully Nintendo will make a Sequel with a Super Mario World type map w/ secrets and switches, etc. That would be a dream come true for me.

Top Bottom