• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtofan

notworksafe said:
Did they expect that people wouldn't go looking for images? Why have them on your server if you don't want them seen?
I'm guessing Seth doesn't design the website, whoever did is getting so fired.

FlightOfHeaven said:
He does, but the meter is not available until after the Hyper is over. Check the video, the second the Hyper is over he suddenly has a meter.

I watched again. I don't think that is what happened. He teleported over Haggar's head, then the orbs went away, then he hit him on the way down and did a combo, then he got like a little bit of meter (he already had like 90% of a bar when the orbs activated) to pushit to 1 meter.

Also, Seth is pissed? He should be pissed at his own company, hehe.

Orcastar

Good thing I waited. Don't understand why they don't just release expansions like this as DLC though.

Also, who the hell is Rocket Raccoon?

Hero

Who is Vex exactly? Someone internal at Capcom?

@Seth: lol. Trash company gets what it deserves.

No X or Cable but Phoenix and Strider only makes for 50% want. Don't care about the rest.

Varjet

ShockingAlberto said:
He did a good job for all the Marvel characters

Some stuff (especially Amaretsu's win quotes) were so bad I found it hard to believe Capcom did not just go back and change them
So Tieri is the guy I can blame for "YOU WILL STOP YOUR EVIL WAYS! DID I SAY THAT RIGHT?"? Good to know.

SmithnCo

Sickboy007 said:
Wow that was a GIANT leak. They pretty much fucked all their promotional campaign.
Anyway, i'm hyped. I just need udon taskmaster to go into overdrive.

Not totally I guess, we still have to endure the wait for actual gameplay and music.

Also, Megaman lives on,
in Frank's Megabuster hyper lololol

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Xater said:
Hopefully they can at least once acknowledge a leak and not continue like business as usual.
True, things could get interesting.

Hero said:

No X or Cable but Phoenix and Strider only makes for 50% want. Don't care about the rest.
wtf

Riposte

If you like Marvel and are disappointed by the Marvel side then you don't read the right comics.

EDIT: Dear those who cannot stop crying about Megaman, Seth Killian didn't cancel your game prototype. Nor did any development team, like for example the guys behind Dragon's Dogma or SF vs Tekken.

notworksafe said:
Did they expect that people wouldn't go looking for images? Why have them on your server if you don't want them seen?

I'm sure they'll send out complaints to the big sites like what happened with E Ryu and Oni so they can pretend nothing happened.
This same thing happened to Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I thought Capcom would have learned from their mistake.

Don't upload the images to the server, just do it later as you reveal the characters...

Hero said:

no venom AND no cable makes this game worthless

_Xenon_

Banned
Firebrand looks like a slow version of wolverine with fly ability and OTG super.

And it seems lv1 X-factor is still there ...

notsureifwant.jpg

EDIT: not only OTG super but way more OTG combos without assist ... god tier confirmed?

spindashing said:
This same thing happened to Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I thought Capcom would have learned from their mistake.

Don't upload the images to the server, just do it later as you reveal the characters...
It's mind-boggling they'd make the same mistake twice.

Phloxy

O he is pissed, that's what you get for bending over your loyal fans and ass fucking them in the first place. Fuck Capcom and fuck anybody defending this fucking game.

Riposte said:
If you like Marvel and are disappointed by the Marvel side then you don't read the right comics.
99% of Marvel fans probably have no clue who Rocket Racoon even is. I think the little fella might be even more obscure than Shuma lol.

It's just a statement. Don't get your cute little panties in a bunch.

Sickboy007 said:
Wow that was a GIANT leak. They pretty much fucked all their promotional campaign.
Anyway, i'm hyped. I just need udon taskmaster to go into overdrive.

Its better that it leaked. Imagine the backlash they would have gotten if they revealed a freaking Raccoon got in over an anticipated/fan fav/popular/female character.

Neki

Phloxy said:
O he is pissed, that's what you get for bending over your loyal fans and ass fucking them in the first place. Fuck Capcom and fuck anybody defending this fucking game.
you sound upset.

capcom web designers: 1
lupinko: 0

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The Capcom Web Team must be crying right now.
They done goofed.

This can't be life, this can't be love
This can't be right, there's gotta be more, this can't be us
This can't be life, this can't be love
This can't be right, there's gotta be more, this can't be us

Phloxy said:
You seem angry.

_dementia said:
It's mind-boggling they'd make the same mistake twice.
Seriously. But eh, their loss and the internet's gain.

Rorschach

spindashing said:

Shhh. Don't tell them how to fix it.

jackdoe

Riposte said:
I like the Marvel choices, but I would have liked Cyclops. But he's probably going to be killed off in Schism so oh well.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Feeling really awful for Killian actually. Even tho it's not the result of community members this time around, I can totally understand how devastating something like this is for marketing plans. I only hope this doesn't effect post release character DLC, or even another title update like Arcade Edition got. I find it hard to believe that Mega Man will never be in MVC3.

Riposte

SolarPowered said:
99% of Marvel fans probably have no clue who Rocket Racoon even is. I think the little fella might be even more obscure than Shuma lol.

It's just a statement. Don't get your cute little panties in a bunch.

No way, no one is more obscure than Shuma lol. Raccoon has been a reoccurring character in Marvel's recent cosmic epic. I am pretty sure he recently got a mini.

EDIT: Also RR isn't the only great character in the Marvel list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom