• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Phloxy said:
O he is pissed, that's what you get for bending over your loyal fans and ass fucking them in the first place. Fuck Capcom and fuck anybody defending this fucking game.

Actually, this is what you get for uploading character images to a server and giving them obvious names.

Phloxy said:
You are entitled to your anger towards Capcom, but you are going to get banned for insulting other people as well. I suggest that you relax because I hate Capcom quite a bit right now and I'd like to see the hate continue to pile on their asses.

Khezu

Riposte said:
If you like Marvel and are disappointed by the Marvel side then you don't read the right comics.

THIS.

A lot of the people who are crying about marvel characters aren't even marvel fans, they only know the characters from all the 90's cartoons and the past mvc games.

The marvel roster is amazing.

SolarPowered said:
You are entitled to your anger towards Capcom, but you are going to get banned for insulting other people as well. I suggest that you relax because I hate Capcom quite a bit right now and I'd like to see the hate continue to pile on their asses.
We already have one banned junior in here.

UMvsC3 about to take its second offering.

Valnen

Phloxy said:
O he is pissed, that's what you get for bending over your loyal fans and ass fucking them in the first place. Fuck Capcom.
Vergil makes anything you say mean nothing. Soooo happy :D.

I'll love Capcom forever now. Forever.

Enk

makes good threads.
Oh my fucking god it's Firebrand!!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Yep, Capcom doesn't give two shits about Mega anymore. :(

Mista Koo

The funny thing? They didn't even put the joke character people actually want, but they put a character based on a similar animal :lol.

Wait... they put Nova and fucking Rocket Racoon in Ultimate MvC3, but no Gambit and Cyclops? Outrage!

Come on, Capcom! You aren't helping...

Takuan

Pre-order bonuses means I'm just going to pre-order everywhere and return them once I use the codes. Ain't no thang.

Also, DAT ELVIS MODOK.

Lothars

Phloxy said:
O he is pissed, that's what you get for bending over your loyal fans and ass fucking them in the first place. Fuck Capcom and fuck anybody defending this fucking game.

Fuck you, I defend the game because I think it's gonna be good and have no issue with it coming out, I hope they release it as DLC as well but MVC3 is one of the best games of the generation just for the fighting system and something like this just makes it even better.

Really hope they have this suit as one of Iron Fist's alts

david-aja-the-immortal-iron-fist-6-cover-iron-fist-randall-and-orson-charging.jpg

Chavelo

Fuck you guys who are shitting on Seth. Seth is the community manager for capcom. He's not a game designer or coder, dude is supposed to hype us up. You dudes are still mad and salty about legends 3 being cancelled, and instead of getting mad at the creators, you go against him. He just got his whole job turned upside down thanks to his own moronic co-workers.

The hell is wrong with you.

This might happen:

- Seth will cry more.
- The game will still be released in November and face a LOT of competition.
- Capcom uses the leak as an excuse for lower than expected (1 million haha) sales.
- Fans will suffer one way or the other.

Still buying, though. I'm really curious how they handled Phoenix Wright.

Khezu said:
THIS.

A lot of the people who are crying about marvel characters aren't even marvel fans, they only know the characters from all the 90's cartoons and the past mvc games.

The marvel roster is amazing.
That is quite the elitist attitude you've got there. It's no wonder getting into comics is so hard.

Jomjom

Banned
When Ultimate/Super MvC3 was announced I was angry, now that Phoenix Wright has been announced as a character, all is forgiven.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why are people so salty about this game. Haters all up in this piece.

There are S-kill haters? wtf

rvy

Banned
_dementia said:
Why do you say that? Did you want Nero/Lady/Lucia instead?
No, not at all. I'm just surprised that on one hand they seem hell-bent on erasing and disregarding everything about DMC prior to DmC, but then they add DMC3 Vergil and Dante to MvC. Makes no sense.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Phloxy said:
I'm gonna support this game with all my might now.

Riposte said:
No way, no one is more obscure than Shuma lol. Raccoon has been a reoccurring character in Marvel's recent cosmic epic. I am pretty sure he recently got a mini.

EDIT: Also RR isn't the only great character in the Marvel list.

Shuma-Gorath at least has the status of a veteran in the series.
I do agree that Rocket Raccoon is a fucking obscure choice to make, but he's still really awesome.

I'm more hyped by Dr. Strange and Nova, but RR definitely is up there. I'll main the hell out of them. Team Troll completed: Elvis MODOK, Sentinel, RR.

Riposte

MeBecomingI said:
Wait... they put Nova and fucking Rocket Racoon in Ultimate MvC3, but no Gambit and Cyclops? Outrage!

Come on, Capcom! You aren't helping...

If they put both Gambit and Cyclops in they people would complain that they are putting too many X-men in and ignoring the Marvel universe. Nova and Rocket Raccoon are relatively new faces and represent on the best thing Marvel has going right now: Cosmic Marvel. So I guess I have to say I prefer them, much more so.

Orcastar said:
Also, who the hell is Rocket Raccoon?
Raccoon outer space Delta Squad munitions expert. One if the Guardians of the Galaxy. If you want him and Nova's current backstory pick up the Annihilation trades and start reading from there.

MThanded said:
Why are people so salty about this game. Haters all up in this piece.

There are S-kill haters? wtf
Everybody likes Seth. But they LOOOOOOVE free leaks. It's Neogaf, this is more fun for us than the game. Plus, they canceled Legends 3, so there's more than a little bit of revenge gloating going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom