• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
More of a chance of a Marvel patch, Wii U outselling XB1 and PS4 combined lifetime sales, Sega making a Dreamcast 2 and Capcom making legit sequels on consoles to Breath of Fire and Onimusha altogether than a Deejay winning EVO.

Uraizen

Banned
So ... just for the hell of it, what character do you think people online are going to flock to on day 1? I already know it's Hugo, but I want to hear it from others.
Evil Ryu

RedEther

How come I never noticed this thread was already up lol shame on me. Hey guys you ready to battle the yun army yet again?

kasane

More of a chance of a Marvel patch, Wii U outselling XB1 and PS4 combined lifetime sales, Sega making a Dreamcast 2 and Capcom making legit sequels on consoles to Breath of Fire and Onimusha altogether than a Deejay winning EVO.

I win evo with deejay and you become my slave

lol jk. People who main deejay should just cri

Korezo

Well find out when the steamworks conversion is finished. Wouldn't be surprised if they gave the DLC for free to everybody who redeemed a GFWL key(although you already bought ut and all)

I contacted steam support and attached my receipt of the DLC on support msg to see if they can do anything.

Wynnebeck

Banned
So ... just for the hell of it, what character do you think people online are going to flock to on day 1? I already know it's Hugo, but I want to hear it from others.
Evil Ryu

Decapre, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Rolento, Elena, Yun, Oni, Dudley (especially Dudley).

Laconic

Banned
So is Elena actually at least middling? I don't have high hopes. Wong could make 3S Elena look S tier... making a day one character against whom people have zero matchup knowledge look viable, is not exactly a stretch for him.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Evil Ryu

All the new characters and the shotos

So is Elena actually at least middling? I don't have high hopes. Wong could make 3S Elena look S tier... making a day one character against whom people have zero matchup knowledge look viable, is not exactly a stretch for him.

Wong makes Chun look A tier so I doubt he could make 3S Elena look S tier
Kappa

jbug617

Banned
Evil Ryu

Ryu or Ken. Nothing will stop people from picking those 2.

Laconic

Banned
That's the thing. They already are. Threi stopped crying but Count picked up where he left off.

Acceptance doesn't change anything. It is also the final stage of grieving. Coincidence or paradox? I do not know. I do not play DeeJay. All I know is this subject is vastly entertaining. The salt adds savor, as were.

Also: Ever notice a Cody complaining? No? Why is that? I mean really - why not?

Wong makes Chun look A tier so I doubt he could make 3S Elena look S tier
Kappa

Lol. Some things just never die. Justin shall always be living
losing
in that Moment.

Bout to start selling my body to get money to go to Evo.

I'll show y'all

Threi

notag
"oh hay threi deejay is a shit char amirite lololololololol"

"...yeah he kinda is heh"

"OMGAWD STOP WHINING JESUS CHRIST"

RedSwirl

Just pre-ordered the PS3 upgrade. Didn't realize they plan to pre-load it. One problem though -- I'm going to be out of town until basically the day USFIV comes out, and I see pre-loading in NA starts in the 29th. Will auto-update handle it if I don't have PS+ (without PS+ auto-update still downloads products I bought from other devices and firmware updates)?

Also, does SFIV on PC recognize directinput sticks?

Shackzam

He's a Canadian trying to be Jamaican. Kind of like Snow, that rapper from the 90s.

tumblr_le89o5EoYe1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is the OT up if the game is only out in august?

:(

Although I'm sad about no more 2-hit mk, the changes to ex flame sound interesting, especially the "juggle properties" part. I wonder what that could lead into...

the improved recovery could also improve Sim's limited frame trap game.

Wat. No more 2hit st.MK?

Kadey, can I be added to the user list please?

the_log_ride for psfree

Shackzam

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";113586589]focus attack, stand fierce, ex ducking throw, get hit by pokes a lot[/QUOTE]

You gotta hit the pokes back so you teach them a lesson for trying to touch the Dud's.

Top Bottom