• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Um, didn't Animal Crossing:Wild World come out today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grug

Oh snapz, just noticed the Stickied Official thread.

I'm a complete gimbit.

Just ignore me.

Gio_CoD

Banned
Probably in the official Animal Crossing thread up top.

I picked it up at lunch but haven't had much of a chance to play it. Here are my 4 minute impressions:

1.) The DS said no game card inserted first time I turned it on. I turned it off and turned it back on and it was recognized. Not sure if this is a bonus feature, but if it is, I don't like it.

2.) You take a cab to town instead of a train. Cap'n asks you questions about whether or not you like rain. I told him I was always a fan of Noob Saibot.

3.) There are no square zones in Animal Crossing DS. The whole world scrolls like it's a globe. Had Galileo owned a DS, he would have met less resistance from the Church.

4.) Tom Nook is in the Mafia.

Unison

I got it yesterday. It rocks.

It's pretty much the same as the GC one, but with touch controls as an option.

There are only 3 animals in my town right now, and I don't really like any of them.

The town feels a tiny bit smaller now, but that's probably because the map is continuous instead of in screens.

The dialogue's as good as ever. The music is better if anything. I can't wait to see K.K. Slider.

I still haven't paid off my first Nook debt. Halfway there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom