• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 - E3 2011 Gameplay and Trailer

I really hope they don't kill off Elena , don't really care about Chloe.
Truth be told i hate when chars get kill off just for shock value .

daxter01 said:
yep agreed

Killing off Victor 'Goddamn' Sullivan would leave a gaping hole in things for me. He needs a strong male character around him. Victor is the wheeler-dealer, shady, hilarious cranky old man that Drake needs around him. Having him surrounded solely by women would take away some that banter I enjoy so much between the two.

I hope the old dog makes it out by the skin of his teeth.

Duffyside

Banned
revolverjgw said:
The only character I'd be OK with them killing off would be Chloe, but that would be pointless because there's no reason to care about that bimbo.
...d-... dat ass? Dem boobs?
googleplex said:
I'm I the only one that wanted to see Elena in her own game?
Nope, though the perfect fit for me would be DLC. 3+ hours of more single-player Uncharted starring Elena would be super-swell.

Chuck Norris said:
I don't get the Elena love. She is so boring

Seeing as Drake is a bit of a reckless idiot, having someone who is somewhat rational, yet occasionally impulsive around is a better fit for Drake than someone who is equally as bad as him all the time. There is more story to draw from an Elena-Drake team than a Chloe-Drake relationship going forward. Chloe only really has use in flashbacks as there is prior history.

Kyaw

Chloe and Elena are both good.

Can we have them both? (preferably alive for the whole length of Uncharted series)

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Offtopic question :

Odds of ps3 price-cut prior or in conjunction with the release of of U3?

Galvanise_ said:
Seeing as Drake is a bit of a reckless idiot, having someone who is somewhat rational, yet occasionally impulsive around is a better fit for Drake than someone who is equally as bad as him all the time. There is more story to draw from an Elena-Drake team than a Chloe-Drake relationship going forward. Chloe only really has use in flashbacks as there is prior history.
Frankly I don't see the point of either as recurring characters

But I guess its better than the trope of a new girl in every game

dalin80

Banned
I would insta-buy a set of games based around young sullys exploits in the 70's.

Obviously he will still need to have the stache'.

dalin80 said:
I would insta-buy a set of games based around young sullys exploits in the 70's.

Obviously he will still need to have the stache'.

That would be awesome. Sully getting away on a Jetski while grunts in planes shoot down on him.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
duffyside said:
So, nobody else wants some new characters?

Yes please. Kill Elena and Chloe and bring something new to the table!

Derrick01

Banned
Melfice7 said:
Kill Elena, keep Chloe

Come at me gaf

Yup. I'm sure when I'm 40 and too old/tired to do anything I'd like a boring girl like Elena, but for now give me the tough but hot bad girl.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Corky said:
Offtopic question :

Odds of ps3 price-cut prior or in conjunction with the release of of U3?

Come September it'll have been 2 years since the last official PS3 price drop by way of the Slim, so there's a chance Sony will knock it down again. An announcement at Gamescom is certainly a possibility.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If they're gonna kill off one of the main characters, kill off Drake and make Elena the main. Chloe is the best but if they're gonna kill any of the main 4 it'll probably be her :(.

Snuggler said:
If they're gonna kill off one of the main characters, kill off Drake and make Elena the main. Chloe is the best but if they're gonna kill any of the main 4 it'll probably be her :(.

Elena as the main character for UC4?!

1581.jpg

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
JaseC said:
Come September it'll have been 2 years since the last official PS3 price drop by way of the Slim, so there's a chance Sony will knock it down again. An announcement at Gamescom is certainly a possibility.

Cheers mate, really regretting selling my ps3 but maybe there's a bright side of this if I can get my hand on a cheaper slim ( had fat ).

theBishop

Banned
revolverjgw said:
The only character I'd be OK with them killing off would be Chloe, but that would be pointless because there's no reason to care about that bimbo. I'm really scared for Sully and Elena...

Bimbo? Drake is 10x the bimbo Chloe is.

It should be Chole be default. She only served a purpose in the last game as and old flame and to question her loyalties. I'm amazed she is even coming back, she can't serve any of those purposed again so she just feels expendable as hell. They also already 'killed' Sully once, I hope they never use screen time on it again.

man/man

Banned
It would be cool if they did a MGS 2 sort of thing. Kill Drake or incapacitate him halfway through the game so we can play the rest as Sully.

It would take balls, but I like games that take risks.

Top Bottom