• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Eggman said:
Why is Naughty Dog "naughty" anyway? Does that insinuate a negative outcome in the story?
rl8UM.jpg

Gvaz

Banned
LeonSKennedy90 said:
I've never even seen the box art? I'm on that super omega-class media blackout. My friend told me the subtitle was "Drake's Deception" yesterday, I was fucking HEATED he spoiled part of the experience for me.
I'm literally laughing out loud at this post, and hoping to god you're not serious.

KingK

BruceLeeRoy said:
Arkham has out-assed every game in the foreseeable future and I didn't think that was a possible feat after Bayonetta.

Hell yeah. Catwoman and Talia have the best asses in gaming right now.

Majmun

Combichristoffersen said:
Would you rub it gently? Maybe pull down his pants and rub lotion on his naked butt cheeks?

Maybe after a bottle of sambuca. And depends on the Metacritic score.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
DMPrince said:
surprise there aren't any fanfics.

Drake slowly unbuttoned Sully's shirt. 'I've been waiting for this ever since we were running around those humid jungles in Panama' he said, removing the shirt while caressing Sully's ass. 'You're as tight as ever, old man'. Sully smiled, and gave Drake a kiss on the cheek.

jiggles

Banned
Drake slowly unbuttoned Sully's shirt. 'I've been waiting for this ever since we were running around those humid jungles in Panama' he said, removing the shirt while caressing Sully's ass. 'You're as tight as ever, old man'. Sully smiled, and gave Drake a kiss on the cheek.

Jesus, GAF.

Jesus Christ.

I hate you. I hate you.

This is one disadvantage of having an extremely automatic and vivid imagination.

I hate you.

Bleach my mind.

Bleach my mind.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Kerub

Banned

Go on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom