• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaBuddaDa said:
So IGN's review will be up at noon eastern today, right? Is that the same embargo for everyone else?
Yeah it is but I'm interested to read Ars Technica's review. Especially after that tweet that Ben Kuchera had regarding UC3's review.

BeeDog

To take your mind off the wait, here's a somewhat decent direct-feed screen, courtesy of GameReactor:

rTDV2.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
JaseC said:
What if he's just saying that so you'll believe it, and when you play the game you discover he was in fact being serious?

Ponder that. :p
Now that you say it. FFUUCCCKKKK

Sn4ke_911

BeeDog said:
To take your mind off the wait, here's a somewhat decent direct-feed screen, courtesy of GameReactor:

rTDV2.jpg
Too much brown. Pre-order cance ... ah forget it, i'm done with this stupid meme.

SykoTech

I'm not crazy about reviews anymore, so I wouldn't mind seeing it get a 9/10 from IGN. If anything, the reactions should be pretty priceless.

It's Greg though, so I think a 10 is more likely.

Sn4ke_911

SykoTech said:
I'm not crazy about reviews anymore, so I wouldn't mind seeing it get a 9/10 from IGN. If anything, the reactions should be pretty priceless.

It's Greg though, so I think a 10 is more likely.
Miller is also a huge Batman fan so that doesn't mean anything. But yeah it will most likely get a 10 cause their review won't end with .5

Anteater

BeeDog said:

http://i.imgur.com/rTDV2.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

oh no he's out of ammos, drake is going to die :(

KingK

Pranay_ said:

Infamous 2 got a 7.5? That's crazy. The game is so good. Deserved about a 9, IMO.

But that's why I'v pretty much given up caring much about reviews. If it's a game I know I'm going to like, I'll get it regardless of reviews. If it's a game that looks interesting to me, but I don't know much about, I'll look at averages to see if it's at least around ~80 and check GAF impressions.

Yamibito said:
Woah woah fuck, watched the very beginning, gotta stay away from that video jeez.
Common sense dictates: if you don't want to be spoiled, don't watch any video reviews! You might recall Gamespot's vid review for U2 started with a glimpse of
the friggin yeti in the ice caves

Momo said:
you've never seen a single trailer? :/

I've never even seen the box art? I'm on that super omega-class media blackout. My friend told me the subtitle was "Drake's Deception" yesterday, I was fucking HEATED he spoiled part of the experience for me.

strafer

LeonSKennedy90 said:
I've never even seen the box art? I'm on that super omega-class media blackout. My friend told me the subtitle was "Drake's Deception" yesterday, I was fucking HEATED he spoiled part of the experience for me.

Then why are you in this thread?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I watched my housemate play through UC2 on easy for the first time a few weeks ago. It was hilarious. He was playing a version of the game where Drake is a ridiculously talented martial artist. He only used guns when he needed to, otherwise relying on melee. Watching all those animations take place over and over again, apart from making me really appreciate Naughty Dog's animations, really emphasized how absurd some of the moves in that game are, especially when you chain them together. In his game, Nate was Neo.

Yamibito

LeonSKennedy90 said:
Woah you must've pre-ordered like a pro.

Loudninja

LeonSKennedy90 said:
You are very late with this we already moved on.

Its not funny at all ok?

LeonSKennedy90 said:

You also got spoiled about the release date or even of its existence :p

DaBuddaDa

LeonSKennedy90 said:
If you're going to that extent to avoid spoiling anything, then get off the internet.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
LeonSKennedy90 said:

Oh, good, sarcasm. I was hoping you weren't serious.

DaBuddaDa said:
If you're going to that extent to avoid spoiling anything, then get off the internet.

Obvious sarcasm is obvious. :p

LeonSKennedy90 said:
Honestly I'm still pissed someone told me the game is coming out. Totally ruined the experience of drunkenly stumbling into walmart at 3AM two months from now and discovering that UC3 was released.

darkwing

LeonSKennedy90 said:

notsureifserious.gif

Momo

Banned
LeonSKennedy90 said:
So you're trolling? gotcha.

wotter

Finally finished my review, had to stop playing a few times this weekend just to mesmerize at the amazing environments. Naugthy Gods indeed.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I've never seen so many recycled memes in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom