• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Screenshot Thread: Post Your Fortune...

Slaythe

f067d4210cb1c669f7a3d54744a4c37f.jpg

9501bd94207dcb980e6e9899875136ee.jpg

dEvAnGeL

the game looks insane but on cutscenes whenever there's a close up you can see the character mesh on the face, not on every cutscene though, i still think Joel from TLOU is the best character model ive seen from ND

the game looks insane but on cutscenes whenever there's a close up you can see the character mesh on the face, not on every cutscene though, i still think Joel from TLOU is the best character model ive seen from ND

Why do you think that? Drake's face in this looks far more detailed in terms of polygonal mesh than Joel's.

M.Steiner

Finally received my copy today & I bet I've already spent more time taking screenshots than actually playing lol. Game looks stunning!

26971560035_6b0f44ab8a_o.png

26877270942_0f8c15d6da_o.png

Vuze

"Downsampled from 5K"
Is this some sort of in-joke or is there actually a way to supersample the image during screenshotting or outputting to >1920x1080? I mean, other console games offered this feature before iirc soooo...
E: Oh, guess you stitched it from single screenshots eh? And here I was hoping :x

Well, if there is, I didn't catch it. And they still use the differently sized "film bars" (155px top, 161px bottom) like in TLOU:DE... well anyway, first shot. Game is enjoyable so far but apart from cutscenes (which obviously use higher fidelity characters, lightning etc) I've yet to be blown away from a technical point of view tbf. Only at the prison chapter so far though.

uncharted4_athiefsendjbsuj.png

(Yes, I turned off CA in the effects but it still was there for some reason :(( )

Top Bottom