• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Screenshot Thread: Post Your Fortune...

valkyre

There is some outstanding photomode work on display here, but if I may suggest some more gameplay photos are really needed just to spice things up!

I love Elena's face on this one.

uncharted4_athiefsenda8ujz.png

<3 this so much

Mik2121

This corridor is beyond mind-blowing, I took a screenshot as soon as I noticed it!
I took a couple too. I think most people took one, actually! :p

And yeah, all the way through the corridor, I kept thinking "Elena should stop reading that letter now and look at the amazing corridor she's walking through" :p

Lmao.

Also I still can't get this damn trophy!

Yeah, it took me ages just gotta drive about loads in the boat, eventually you'll get in the vicinity where they are located and Sam will spot em. I platinum'd the game today, need to take more pics though... I've taken very similar shots to some already posted.

Anyway, some more...

26884616812_63ed1fecd8_o.png

26705327940_f561d88451_o.png

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Keep em comin guys. Somehow I missed the dolphins entirely. This is without question the most beautiful game I've every seen. Both in design and from the technical side.

Keep em comin guys. Somehow I missed the dolphins entirely. This is without question the most beautiful game I've every seen. Both in design and from the technical side.

They're really easy to miss... even if you go to their location, they swim about over an area, so you can still be in their locale and not even see them.

26373466544_97988053a6_o.png

26374699353_223de9866d_o.png

If you drive the boat they follow you and then swim around usually when you stop.
Maybe they just don't like your Nate lol.

I got the trophy and got excited for photos... jumped into the water and they were already all gone!

It was clearly the tuna Nate ate on the way there...

#soronery

Top Bottom