• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: Drake's Face model

hohoXD123

Credits to Incitio

https://twitter.com/kurtmargenau/status/515735483754639361

Drake looking next gen as f*ck at #ND30 celebration!

ByhCsGVIgAEInvu.jpg:large

@kurtmargenau
Lead Game Designer, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

mrqs

Incredible. You can actually see those leather stiches pop-up.

We all know that this might be a model from the "pre-rendered" cutscenes, so does not represent 1:1 gameplay. But it's impressive nonetheless.

Amir0x

Banned
it's definitely more realistic... i guess i need to see him with a non-serious face on to know how I think about it.

PS4 is making such a gigantic leap in everything even the best looking PS3 games look like ass in comparison.

GT6 to DriveClub

Infamous 2 to Infamous : SS

Uncharted 3 to Uncharted 4

Just amazing leaps. Really itching to see more of Uncharted 4. I have a feeling naughty dog is going to blow minds with the engine they come up with.

Nibel

Despite being dozens of steps above UC3 in terms of visual quality, the face still looks very Nathan Drake'ish which is a good thing. The beard looks very good.

I can't imagine seeing this in 60 FPS 1080p - prove me wrong, ND!

Zombine

Banned
I just hope there is another Subway promotion that makes all of my Subway consumption worthwhile.

I even won the contest...

zeromcd73

Not a huge fan. I liked Drake's face in the first 3 games but this doesn't have even an inch of cartoon-ness to it. Wasn't a fan of the super realistic character designs in TLoU either.

Top Bottom