• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 story trailer

"Uncharted: A Telltale Game Series"

But for real though this game looks insane. The animations and lighting are really on point.

Kaze2212

GOOSEBUMPS.

Druckmann said he will go into more detail about dialogue options in panel.

Haven't they said that this will be the biggest Uncharted game yet?

Because I always had the feeling that it might be a bit longer than the other games. Don't know why I felt like that though.

BeeDog

Amazing character interactions and acting, as always. Looks unbelievable too, won't believe it's real-time cutscenes this time around until I see them with my own eyes.

Haven't they said that this will be the biggest Uncharted game released yet?

Because I always had the feeling that it might be a bit longer than the other games. Don't know why I felt like that though.

I think they said about the same length as the others. Hopefully that means closer to Uncharted 2 length...

Man, that is the best looking game I've ever seen, and holy shit, how good are the performances? I can't wait for this game. Gonna go play Uncharted 3 on my PS4 after this event. HYPE!

zsynqx

Haven't they said that this will be the biggest Uncharted game yet?

They said on the extended demo stream that they can't be sure because they are still developing and anything could be cut etc. (they don't want to get sued :L) but they said it easily feels like the biggest Uncharted game in it's current state.

Also loved the tone of this scene. Even with the added "drama" it still maintains that sense of adventure and wit.

Just watched, looks totally fantastic. Story seems on point so far. I was worried a little about the premise, but the way it's handled here feels really natural. I love seeing Nate at a boring desk job, of course he's going to help his bro out.

I'm gonna guess that Sam is one of the two people that Drake and Flynn knew that were killed trying to break into the turkish museum from Uncharted 2.

Quick

Banned
Seeing Nate settled down is crazy. It's crazy to think about with how the series began and where it is now.

And the game continues to impress me the more I see it.

Didn't think Naughty Dog would put in dialogue options, but here we are. It was something I never really thought the Uncharted series needed. It's good to see them experiment a bit.

zsynqx

Dialogue choices feel really natural too in the context. Looks like something they picked up from Left Behind

Yep. I am betting we get a bunch of non combat and narrative typee gameplay as Drucmann said he was looking to implement Left Behind type elements into Uncharted.

Can't wait for Nate and Elena photobooth :)

ShutterMunster

I was close to resembling that crying kid in the FFVII video when I saw the dialog bubble pop up. I was like 'No way. They're doing it again. These fucking guys!!' They keep upping the ante.

ItIsOkBro

I'm gonna guess that Sam is one of the two people that Drake and Flynn knew that were killed trying to break into the turkish museum from Uncharted 2.

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

Bladenic

I was close to resembling that crying kid in the FFVII video when I saw the dialog bubble pop up. I was like 'No way. They're doing it again. These fucking guys!!' They keep upping the ante.

Really? Dialogue choice is upping the ante?

Anyway I haven't kept up much with the game but Elena better be in it a lot, none of that Uncharted 3 bullshit.

Reebot

It'd be pretty weird for Nate to have been so offhand about his brother's death like that. I don't think its related.

I remember way back in the initial reveal, before the rewrite, the speaker sounded very angry about being "left to die." Even though the story's changed hands, I'd bet Nate's bro isn't exactly pleased about how things have turned out.

It'd be pretty weird for Nate to have been so offhand about his brother's death like that. I don't think its related.

I remember way back in the initial reveal, before the rewrite, the speaker sounded very angry about being "left to die." Even though the story's changed hands, I'd bet Nate's bro isn't exactly pleased about how things have turned out.

I think a deep seated resentment towards Nate is a key part of his character.

Jarmel

Banned
Not sure how I feel about dialogue choices, hopefully they're limited and there aren't branching narratives.

Top Bottom