• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4's official boxart possibly revealed

BlackJace

Like, have Drake on his knees looking like he knows the jig is up or something. Would be fitting for a thing subtitled, "A Thief's End".

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
For a developer that prides themselves on characters, I highly doubt they'd use a boxart with just one on it.
uncharted_box-art425.jpg

uncharted-2-box-art.jpg

A1cQLO64paL._AA1500_.jpg

I dig it. You get the sense this will be Nate's final adventure, because at the end of it he'll either be dead or too jaded to ever want to get back in it.

By this point in the game he's been wounded both physically and psychologically. This is Druckmann Uncharted.

Pretty terrible. "Dark and Brooding", which doesn't at all fit the series, visually boring (nothing but the character front and center), generic "chin down to Badass" pose.

I honestly have no idea what people who like it are seeing in this. I really hope it's not final.

Yeah, if the actual game looks anything like that, I'll pass this time. I had enough dark and monotone from Tomb Raider.

It's nowhere near as good as the Uncharted 2 box art, but I'd say it's second best. The original cover cracks me up for some reason (the PAL cover that is, where he looks like he's trying to bail out of the cover), and I didn't like the cover for 3, although I did like the GOTY version and the special edition packaging that was just Nate's journal that I have.

I'd have preferred an action shot though.

A white guy with short, dark hair and stubble, holding a gun and looking in the direction of the viewer, with his head angled down.

Truly, a revolution in box art.

Needs an orange explosion in the background to go with the blue.

Bricky

Looks nice and makes alot of sense. They usually go with Nathan Drake in the setting from the reveal trailer (UC2 Train, UC3 Desert with plane, UC4 Jungle).

marrec

Banned
I like how, through all his galavanting and thieving and ending, the front of his shirt is still all tucked in fashionably.

Nice touch Naughty Dog. His Thief may be ending, but his fashion career is forever.

I love how lots of people moan about box arts been cliche and shit, come on guys n gals we have been in this long enough to know why they do it.
if anything we should be asking for a double cover and a voting system for which img is best so we can flip it round.

Kyonashi

I know it's unlikely, because they're rarely anything other than ugly, but I hope the inevitable remastered PS4 Uncharted Trilogy collection has some sweet box-art.

Top Bottom