• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted Beta Multi Request for Code

You know... you guys can buy Infamous to get the beta. I've seen loads of them in Futureshop (Toronto - Yonge/Dundas) with Uncharted beta in it. I'm sure it's similar in other cities/states.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oh shit... Looks like I sent Pallaris the code. I didn't see the post right after mine. Sorry Adamska, unless Pallaris will give it you now...

Pallaris

oh fuck, what have I done...i literally just refreshed, saw I had a msg and quickly redeemed the code

hey Adamska, sorry dude, I realise I've gypped you out of the code, but I guess it wasn't my fault :( so sorry dude.

Well I've given out a lot of codes or at least shared ones I found with you guys and am down to my last code. Anybody willing to gameshare with me for a beta code? I hate to seem selfish but I'd really love a game right about now since Im short on money. Ignore this post if you want.

edit - Gone! THANKS WESKER!

cameltoe

i redeemed a code on playstation.com but when I clicked continue I kept getting an error....i got home and theres nothing!!! FUCK!!

cameltoe

xKilltheMx said:
Well I've given out a lot of codes or at least shared ones I found with you guys and am down to my last code. Anybody willing to gameshare with me for a beta code? I hate to seem selfish but I'd really love a game right about now since Im short on money. Ignore this post if you want.

I have Flower, Stardust, Warhawk, Calling All Cars (dont laugh)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Geoff just put more codes on his twitter. Took a code for a friend less than 20 seconds after he posted :]

_RT_

Just ran a 5k for the first time in 2 years. Any chance someone wants to reward me with a code? (thought I could hold out till the game ships, but I just can't)
:lol

Ashhong

how are these codes in Infamous? is it a pack slip in with the instruction manual? im not condoning this...but one could always go to a GameStop and grab it from a display copy of Infamous. chances are the employees did not bother taking it out, i know i dont.

Ploid 3.0

cameltoe said:
i redeemed a code on playstation.com but when I clicked continue I kept getting an error....i got home and theres nothing!!! FUCK!!

Someone took it from under you. Happened to me also. You technically hadn't claimed the code just yet.

I got to this page, and after hitting continue it got the error.
eqcbis.jpg

Ashhong said:
how are these codes in Infamous? is it a pack slip in with the instruction manual? im not condoning this...but one could always go to a GameStop and grab it from a display copy of Infamous. chances are the employees did not bother taking it out, i know i dont.

The vouchers are in the boxes at my Gamestop, but I would feel awful if I stole them.

Meier

Anyone have one available? Mine expired and I've been trying to get one from Geoff Keighley's twitter but they keep getting used up immediately. Any help would be appreciated..

A.R.K

damn its just too late when I check this thread, they are always snatched up too fast :(

Please someone with extra code PM me..thank you!!

Top Bottom