• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted Collection Story trailer

My god...that trailer...that music...
giphy.gif

I'm disappointed they didn't add a NG+ mode. Beating each game with late-game weapons from the start or doing a 100% rocket launcher run would be so much fun. A lost opportunity to increase replay value.

I'm pretty sure there's unlock-able cheats for that. lol

[Edit:] Beaten.

I really want to play this but I can't imagine that I would sit and beat all 3 back to back. I'd probably play 1 and 2 and then get burnt out while playing 3, which is the one that I never beat.

I-hate-u

Couldn't recognize some the scenes of U1 due to the model changes. They look good, I hope they are up to par in motion too.

fedexpeon

Banned
Good god, those editing scenes with Sully/Kid Drake are so good.
It fits the mood of the overall theme from the whole series.

My god, Uncharted 3 at 60 fps looks so good. It's the only game in the series I didn't finish because of the frame rate and screen tearing. I can't wait for this!

Also brilliant trailer. Gave me feels.

Man... I wish they included Golden Abyss in this collection to have a complete collection.
Yep. That was a really good game too. I was hoping they would include the best tps mp ever made in U2.. That pretty much took me out of buying this full price. I'll just wait a little for a price drop.

WITHE1982

looks fantastic. I'm so glad I held off playing through the games again on PS3 a few months back. Should be pretty fresh as it's been a couple of years for me.

These are gonna consume me until Christmas.

Brutal difficulty sounds... well brutal.

Circinus

Great music, but the trailer didn't do that much to me.

The story in the Uncharted games is really bad/average by the way (except maybe in Golden Abyss). (in my humble opinion at least)

I hope the Uncharted film will have a good story for once.

man, Sully is so gonna die in Uncharted 4 isn't it. making Uncharted 1-3 trailer start with how they first met, than end the trailer with him saying he see great things ahead. just before the upcoming final game where Sully said "one last time" and the title Thief's End. how many death flag Sully is triggering there.

Troy

Banned
Can't wait to revisit UC1 and UC2. Zero interest in ever touching UC3 again. I hope Sony has another 15 dollars back promotion prior to this coming out. If they do, I'll definitely pre-order.

Hoje0308

Banned
man, Sully is so gonna die in Uncharted 4 isn't it. making Uncharted 1-3 trailer start with how they first met, than end the trailer with him saying he see great things ahead. just before the upcoming final game where Sully said "one last time" and the title Thief's End. how many death flag Sully is triggering there.

Even Druckmann isn't evil enough to kill Sully.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I'm so hyped for this. Never played any Uncharted game.

Top Bottom