• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune goes Greatest Hits by August 16

JimFear

Banned
I saw that on a website, i cant testify if its true or not but on this flyer it seem the game will be available for 9.99

Picture1.jpg

and yeah its an announcement of the slim.

But i cant garantee if its true since the website where i saw the picture was an random blog.

JimFear said:
I saw that on a website, i cant testify if its true or not but on this flyer it seem the game will be available for 9.99

Picture1.jpg

and yeah its an announcement of the slim.

But i cant garantee if its true since the website where i saw the picture was an random blog.
dude it's fake

People still dont have Uncharted, jk! This game was worth its weight in gold, now more can experience the awesome might of Drake's Fortune.

I would not take the Greatest Hits case though...

I hope sony doesnt officially call it the PS3 Slim...

MoonsaultSlayer said:
Just fucking hang yourself. I hate shit like this about any minor flaw in any great game. Dude probably is sick of getting walked in on by his mom. How many fucking times does he have to tell her to knock before entering? Christ. Now he can't enjoy a single game because his life sucks.

See, I'm judging you based on a pathetic post that probably doesn't represent you. A bit of screen tearing doesn't affect this game in any way.

Some people, like me, have a really hard time playing games with tearing. It's like have your eyes torn out. UC2 having no tearing is the best news about that game.

That said the tearing in UC ranges from annoying to non existent and anyone who has a PS3 and doesn't own this game should hang their head in shame.

Erudite

Finally. By the time I got my PS3 (September 2008), I felt I'd just wait for a price drop, rather than paying full price at that point. Almost a year later finally they get around to doing it.

Hope it doesn't take too long to take effect in Canada.

goldenpp72

Bearillusion said:
Some people, like me, have a really hard time playing games with tearing. It's like have your eyes torn out. UC2 having no tearing is the best news about that game.

That said the tearing in UC ranges from annoying to non existent and anyone who has a PS3 and doesn't own this game should hang their head in shame.

i'll buy it on the cheap, since UC2 looks so sexy, but I have not seen it for sub 60 yet :/

Traced-Velocity said:
Finally. By the time I got my PS3 (September 2008), I felt I'd just wait for a price drop, rather than paying full price at that point. Almost a year later finally they get around to doing it.

Hope it doesn't take too long to take effect in Canada.
Even though Canada is continuously boned with videogame related things I think a price cut would take effect at the same time.

Syneisha

Neo Member
Yeah, Uncharted *and* Heavenly sword have been Greatest Hit's/Platinum in the UK for some time now. Why is NA so far behind? (well, apart from Heavely Sword being meh)

Ah, I've been waiting for a long time for it to become a GH title. I already ended up borrowing my cousin's copy and platinuming it a couple of months ago. Anyone think I should pick up a copy for myself?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
finally.

no more excuses, go buy this great game, people.

onken

Bearillusion said:
That said the tearing in UC ranges from unnoticable to non existent and anyone who has a PS3 and doesn't own this game should hang their head in shame.

Fixed.

this probably means the 160GB model (w uncharted included) is being phased out. the bundle was probably the sole reason this didn't get into the GH series before.

Neeeat. The more people get to experience the magnificent adventurous thrill-ride that is Uncharted, the better. Get it, people. Get it now.

Unless, of course, you are not attracted by what Uncharted has to offer. In which case you probably have a cold, dark, empty void where a beating heart should be located.

webrunner

See, the problem was that they couldn't tell if it sold enough yet.

Since it wasn't on the sales charts.

Because it was uncharted.

mackaveli

anyone know if this price change is happening in Canada?

I am going to buy uncharted tomorrow and hope they change the price so i can get it adjusted later. I hate the GH labels.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
TheBranca18 said:
They're even worse when it's Playstation Network compatible.
They're also half the price in most cases :p

Now is the time to jump in and get this game before the awesome sequel hits in 2 months.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
TheBranca18 said:
They're even worse when it's Playstation Network compatible.

So basically Uncharted 2 shouldn't have multiplayer or co-op so we can have our precious box art space.

h3ro

HowellJenkins said:
While the game is definitely great it is completely understandable how some may not be interested in it due to lack of multiplayer.

Yup, everyone knows you need 13 year olds cursing in your ear to enjoy games. Totally not worth it.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
This was the reason I bought my PS3... and boy was it worth it. I don't think it was a perfect game, hated the shooting, but its definitely my favorite game of this 'generation'.

Snowden

Banned
h3ro said:
Yup, everyone knows you need 13 year olds cursing in your ear to enjoy games. Totally not worth it.
Everyone knows you need formulaic AI and linear kill rooms between cut scenes to enjoy games.

;-)

Top Bottom