• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune goes Greatest Hits by August 16

Snowden

Banned
Are you really responding seriously? The point is that your post is silly and so is mine. When you attempt to boil something down into a short negative assessment, you wax over much of what makes any experience entertaining.

h3ro

Snowden said:
Are you really responding seriously? The point is that your post is silly and so is mine. When you attempt to boil something down into a short negative assessment, you wax over much of what makes any experience entertaining.

ANCHATTEDDO!!!!11!

that answer your question? :p

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
jett said:
I think yes.

mofo.
I've bought dozens of games this gen. I've payed full price for four of them. The Beatles: Rock Band will make five soon, but there are no others on the horizon after that. Why pay $60 for something that is inevitably going to be $15-30 in six months? (unless it's a PS3 exclusive... grrrrrrr) Bragging rights? LMFAO.

KillJade

Banned
Uncharted is simply the best game of it's kind this gen. It was worth every penny of it's 60 dollar price tag, and it's a steal at 30.

I agree, everyone should own it. I hope U2 sells like gangbusters, Naughty Dog deserves it.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I tried in vain to enjoy Uncharted as much as humanly possible.

Great environments, great graphics, excellent music, awesome voice acting/cutscenes. But mildly interesting and sometimes bland gameplay. It really took some effort to finish the game at the end (not that it got too hard, I was just kinda losing interest, gameplay wise).

I can admire the game for what it is, but it just didn't vibe with me. And neither did the U2 beta. Phooey.

Facism

chubigans said:
I tried in vain to enjoy Uncharted as much as humanly possible.

Great environments, great graphics, excellent music, awesome voice acting/cutscenes. But mildly interesting and sometimes bland gameplay. It really took some effort to finish the game at the end (not that it got too hard, I was just kinda losing interest, gameplay wise).

I can admire the game for what it is, but it just didn't vibe with me. And neither did the U2 beta. Phooey.

you poor thing :(

I always wondered why the US gets these deals soooooo late.

Uncharted has been platinum priced in AU for almost a year I think.

To be honest, doesn't need to be. Everyone should pay full price for this game. Fuck you if you don't.

Bring on number 2.

MoonsaultSlayer said:
Just fucking hang yourself. I hate shit like this about any minor flaw in any great game. Dude probably is sick of getting walked in on by his mom. How many fucking times does he have to tell her to knock before entering? Christ. Now he can't enjoy a single game because his life sucks.

See, I'm judging you based on a pathetic post that probably doesn't represent you. A bit of screen tearing doesn't affect this game in any way.

There is nothing minor about the screen-tearing in Uncharted. Hit detection is also an issue.

Also, I think HUELEN10 is female.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
TAJ said:
I've bought dozens of games this gen. I've payed full price for four of them. The Beatles: Rock Band will make five soon, but there are no others on the horizon after that. Why pay $60 for something that is inevitably going to be $15-30 in six months? (unless it's a PS3 exclusive... grrrrrrr) Bragging rights? LMFAO.
To be fair, he only said that everyone should have it, not at what price. But why pay $60? Because you want to play it today if possible, and definitely sooner rather than later. Probably the same reason you want to pay whatever exorbitant price another rock band sequel goes for :p

ReBurn

Gold Member
Uncharted's only drawback, IMO, is the linear gameplay. The adventure element is greatly restricted by that.

HUELEN10

ukresistance said:
Also, I think HUELEN10 is female.
25z1eth.jpg

As for tearing, it can be quite a problem if you have issues with motion sickness. Just saying.

HUELEN10 said:
25z1eth.jpg

As for tearing, it can be quite a problem if you have issues with motion sickness. Just saying.

Forgive me:lol, I'm not here that often and am not too familiar with most of the NeoGAF regulars.

Speaking of NeoGAF regulars, welcome ReBurn.
sonic.jpg
You are one of the few nice people from N4G.

Top Bottom