• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Launching August 22, $39.99

Dierce

I guess CD Projekt RED spoiled me but I can't justify paying $40 for about 10 hours of content. Blood and Wine as well as heart of stone had more content and were half the price each.

Hopefully Naughty Dog gets a clue and starts pricing their expansions fairly.

DrewM1788

The season pass stopped being available months ago. I think they cancelled it when they released the first set of DLC from the Triple Pack.

Ah that's a bummer. I'm really regretting not jumping on that now. When story DLC was first announced, I figured it'd be $20.

Boke1879

I guess CD Projekt RED spoiled me but I can't justify paying $40 for about 10 hours of content. Blood and Wine as well as heart of stone had more content and were half the price each.

To be fair then you won't be buying a lot of expansions. I think 40 bucks for even 6-8 hours worth of content is enough.

IbukiLordSA

For some reason I thought this would be free if you owned Uncharted 4? At $40 I will pass, didn't even pay that for UC4 and didn't really enjoy the gameplay.

Vashetti

Banned

This isn't an expansion.

It is its own game with its own client and includes MP.

This is getting a physical release, right?

Yes.

$40 for a 2 hour dlc...pass

56701836.gif

It's at least 10.

Can you not see how an open world RPG will always be more quantitative than a linearly crafted game? Did you say the same about the base games, given the fact that for the same 60 bucks, you got "100+ hours of game" for TW3 instead of the ~14ish for Uncharted 4? Or should they price those games accordingly as well?

Didn't buy the season pass but I'm really glad for people who did, they'll be treated as it should. Good job for NG!

Of course I'll pay those $40 gladly, day pre-order.

Oh this bit is also interesting:

UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy will come with access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer and Survival modes.

For people who don't have UC4

It's also physical release, I didn't know that :eek:

BigEmil

Will this include the UC4 multiplayer?

EDIT: Oh yes it does! Sweet!

Ima keep UC Lost Legacy version forever and trade in Uncharted 4

I'm not okay with this. I mean yes I'm getting it for like free sorta, but I want the free Jak and Daxter too. I also was hoping they'd do what 343 and MS did with Halo 5 and give me the option for a boxed copy.

I mean, The Lost Legacy is bigger than Naughty Dog originally envisioned when they made those packages, and increased the price to match. Now they're giving away another game that wasn't included in the original package in order to soften the blow. I can understand why they made the decision they made.

Suspicious? Think it might be a bad port?

No, I just find it weird how this PS2 Classic is getting so much attention and getting put in pre-order deals when Jak has been MIA for 8 years. Makes me think maybe there's something in the works and they want eyes back on it.

Top Bottom