• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Launching August 22, $39.99

If you picked up the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, Explorer’s Pack, or the Triple Pack, you’ll get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a digital download at launch. Owners of these products are not eligible for any pre-order bonuses.

SMH Cmon son

$40 for a 2 hour dlc...pass

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
ehhh this trailer doesnt do much for me, feels janky.... also I'll just play TR if I want female Uncharted

more uncharted for the diehard fans is always good though

Alienous

At that price it's a definite wait and see. I'm not so confident that Naughty Dog can pull off a hefty experience this soon after Uncharted 4's release.

Jak & Daxter coming to PS4 as well? That's awesome. Is it PS2onPS4 or a proper upgraded port?

Anyway, I've already paid for my season pass and look forward to a smaller side-episode in the Uncharted series! :)

RocknRola

YES!! Get hype!!

That trailer. Looks amazing! And now I'm actually curious about the story, it seems they'll go all in the Hindu mythology which is awesome! :D

Shame about the price, but since it's ND and I'm also a big fan of the series itself, I'll pay up like the sucker I am.

Can't wait!

dugdug

Banned
Was that really the best trailer they could do? Just some random-ass scene showing the two of them talking about...some relic, I guess?

I know Naughty Dog are all serious now, but, come on, man. This is goddamn UNCHARTED. Give me like one second of action, please.

sackninja

Jak & Daxter coming to PS4 as well? That's awesome. Is it PS2onPS4 or a proper upgraded port?

Anyway, I've already paid for my season pass and look forward to a smaller side-episode in the Uncharted series! :)

Announced a while ago, all four jak games will come to ps4 with the ps4's ps2 emulator.

gadwn

Great release date, enough time before Destiny 2 takes over my life.

Not gonna watch that trailer, I've seen enough. Bring on the awesomeness ND!

zsynqx

Was that really the best trailer they could do? Just some random-ass scene showing the two of them talking about...some relic, I guess?

I know Naughty Dog are all serious now, but, come on, man. This is goddamn UNCHARTED. Give me like one second of action, please.

e3

Loudninja

Umm they did the same with UC4.

chefbags

ehhh this trailer doesnt do much for me, feels janky.... also I'll just play TR if I want female Uncharted

Uhhh your last sentence makes no sense. They're like completely different characters albeit the gameplay style has similarities for sure. I mean this game is really to see Chloe's adventure.

Great for people who got the season pass thing.

I think it was like $30 AU and also had $25 in MP currency. Which i still havent spent.

I think this will be about $60 AU if its $40US.

I'm so excited for this! An Uncharted with Chloe as the lead
and no Elena in sight
is all I ever wanted.

Also the Jak and Daxter bonus is such a tease. I would kill for a Jak and Daxter 4.

Magnus

They said owners of the 'triple pack' will get Lost Legacy digital for free. Is that the Jak triple pack, UC Remastered triple pack, or something else?

No, I just find it weird how this PS2 Classic is getting so much attention and getting put in pre-order deals when Jak has been MIA for 8 years. Makes me think maybe there's something in the works and they want eyes back on it.
Hmmmm...could be, could be. I hope you're right.

Also love the fan service in the beginning of the vid. #Teamchloe drake done messed up with that one.

Maybe that's why Naughty Dog has been hammering home that they're essentially a one-team studio again... to cover the fact that they're working on a new Jak!

the-wire-wee-bey-characters-1.jpg

Let's hope not. If they're looking to do something more lighthearted, I hope they do it through some new IP, and not some old-ass two-feet-planted-in-the-past mascot IP.

Also, trailer looked fucking great visually speaking. Very low-key though, but I'll reserve judgement until we see more.

Top Bottom