• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unconfirmed NoE releasedates for 2011

speedpop said:
Judging by the trailer shown at E3 there is voice acting in some capacity. They have to put that game in at least 5 different languages before it hits.
Nintendo of Europe seldomly bothers to give games new voice acting in terms of a new language if the game is not involved with Pokémon in any way.

I wouldn't count on Nintendo giving Kid Icarus a German, French, Spanish or Italian voice track.

Shiggy

Who the heck uploads the UK releasedates?

155qbzk.jpg

Is there anything they got right?

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Shiggy said:
Here are some NoE releasedates, please don't take them for granted, they might be outdated/tentative. Some final dates will be announced at gamescom 2011.

August
26 - Xenoblade Chronicles
Tomorrow the embargo ends and there will be the official announcement(s).

jesusraz

[Nintex] said:
I don't think they'll bring it over they had fortune street and everything featured on the press sites but nothing on the Rhythm stuff.
Rhythm Paradise Wii was one of the recent new website acquisitions, along with Rhythm Heaven Wii, so there's definitely still hope.

I'm surprised at the lack of Fire Emblem DS, and sad that Tingle / Chibi-robo have been overlooked. I still also don't understand the lack of Legend of Starfy, Glory of Heracles, and (original) Fossil Fighters.

jesusraz said:
Rhythm Paradise Wii was one of the recent new website acquisitions, along with Rhythm Heaven Wii, so there's definitely still hope.

I'm surprised at the lack of Fire Emblem DS, and sad that Tingle / Chibi-robo have been overlooked. I still also don't understand the lack of Legend of Starfy, Glory of Heracles, and (original) Fossil Fighters.
In no particular order:
*I hope so too about Rhythm Paradise...I can just hear the Americans at the gates going "why don't you import, like we have to for Xenoblade" and it does leave me in a sticky situation as while good US sales would help the EU cause I'm not the one who double dips. Though NOE do like to keep their cards close to their heart about what and when...unless its Xenoblade...which we only have English footage like, today?
*Chibi Robo we didn't get Park Patrol and the chance they had to resurrect the franchise (NPC Chibi Robo...which would be welcome as the EU GCN version was a bit pricey last I checked) they did not use. I think its dead.
*From what I can gather both Tingle and Fire Emblem sold bad and both require some translation effort (I doubt they're 6 figures though). Fire Emblem also had the issue of Shadow Dragon being, Shadow Dragon which on the post-play survey I put about it feeling like a cheap cash-in (I praised and criticized it how I felt about the game, I'd like to think honest feedback makes everything better) and (assuming my comments are typical) the sequel looking much the same probably doesn't give NOE confidence.
*Glory of Heracles was a "NOA: Lets put out this game nobody wants to fill the release schedule." and it sold rubbish as well, nobody wanted it and was $10 within 6 months. Its not worth NOEs while to translate it to FIGS.
*Starfy baffles me as it was in the top 20 NPD (near the bottom though) for the first 2 months.

Shiggy

Nintendo revealed its Q3 releasedates, though the list only includes their own dates until the end of September.

They also confirmed Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart and Layton for this year.

Big One

Banned
Shiggy said:
Nintendo revealed its Q3 releasedates, though the list only includes their own dates until the end of September.

Nice. Getting a mainline Super Mario and Mario Kart on the same system in the next couple of months is going to be pretty fucking big.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Shiggy said:

Still no word on Rhythm Paradise?

Sadist

Shiggy said:

Link please 8]

nofi

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/06/30/nintendo-reveal-summerautumn-2011-release-dates/

3DS:

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom / Nintendo) – 1-Jul
Dream Trigger 3D (NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.) – 15-Jul
PAC-MAN & Galaga Dimensions (NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.) – 26-Aug
DualPenSports (NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.) – 2-Sep
Angler’s Club: Ultimate Bass Fishing 3D (NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.) – 2-Sep
Star Fox 64™ 3D (Nintendo) – 9-Sep
Shinobi (SEGA) – Sep
CRUSH3D (SEGA) – Sep
Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights (KONAMI Digital Entertainment GmbH) – Summer 2011
Captain America: Super Soldier (SEGA) – Autumn 2011
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts Inc.) – 2011
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater (temp) (KONAMI Digital Entertainment GmbH) – 2011

eShop:

3D Classics Xevious™ (Nintendo / Namco Bandai) – Jul
Let’s Golf 3D (Gameloft) – Q3
Virtual Console – Mario’s Picross™ (Nintendo) – Jul
Nintendo DSiWare – Dragon’s Lair: Time Warp (Digital Leisure) – Jul
Nintendo DSiWare – Jagged Alliance (Cypronia) – Q3

Wii:

Captain America: Super Soldier (SEGA) – 15-Jul
WiiWare – ANIMA Ark of Sinners (Anima Game Studio) – Jul
Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo) – 2-Sep
We Dance (Nordic Games Publishing) – 2-Sep
Champion Jockey: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer (TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD.) – 2-Sep
Mystery Case Files™: The Malgrave Incident™ (Nintendo) – 9-Sep
Phineas and Ferb across the 2nd Dimension (Disney ) – 16-Sep
We Sing UK Hits (Nordic Games Publishing) – 30-Sep
X-Men Destiny (Activision) – Sep
Jungle Kartz (Nordic Games Publishing) – Sep
WiiWare – MotoHeroz (RedLynx) – Q3
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts Inc.) – 2011

DS:

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter (Nintendo / Namco Bandai) – 1-Jul
One Piece Gigant Battle (NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.) – 1-Jul
Captain America: Super Soldier (SEGA) – 15-Jul
Nintendo DSiWare – Dragon’s Lair: Time Warp (Digital Leisure) – Jul
Mechanic Master 2 (PQube) – 1-Aug
May’s Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville (Mastertronic Games Limited) – 5-Aug (UK & Ireland)
Phineas and Ferb across the 2nd Dimension (Disney ) – 16-Sep
Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar (Rising Star Games) – Sep
X-Men Destiny (Activision) – Sep
Nintendo DSiWare – Jagged Alliance (Cypronia) – Q3

So even though I'm in the US, I'll be able to import Last Story and Xenoblade, leaving Pandora the only one the three I won't be able to play in English...

faridmon

Glad Fortune Street is comeing. Man, between the DS and the PSP, I have my hands filled up already.

I am getting a Wii because of Xenooblade and Last Story as well. Have to support NoE for thier kindness.

This Autumn, Pretty expensive.

Congrats though Eurogaffers! Do let me know how Xenoblade holds up since I won't be getting it until probably next year after Skyward Sword. Nintendo might have some weird hidden update in SS to screw over import folks somehow.

Kerrby

Banned
Thanks for the updates Shiggy.

As long as Mario Kart and Super Mario come out this year I'll be happy (no Kid Icarus :( ).

Do we have any pictures/videos/info on Assassins Creed 3DS and Saints Row 3DS?

Boerseun

Banned
Sindou_Hikaru20 said:
No Fortune Street for Europe? ;_;

According to Cubed3 Fortune Street is coming to Europe with Nintendo on publishing duties.

Adam Riley from Cubed3 said:
...now there has been confirmation that the Monopoly-esque title from Square Enix will hit both the US and Europe in Autumn 2011, with Nintendo on publishing duties in the West.

I certainly hope this is real. Fortune Street would be another stellar addition to PAL Wii's already impressive final year.

[Nintex]

Boerseun said:
According to Cubed3 Fortune Street is coming to Europe with Nintendo on publishing duties.

I certainly hope this is real. Fortune Street would be another stellar addition to PAL Wii's already impressive final year.
Fortune Street was at NoE's post E3 event in the Netherlands, they didn't pay much attention to it and no one played it I think but it was there.

Shiggy

Fortune Street seems to be coming later this year, Rhythm Heaven in 2012.

Nonetheless, being shown at one of NoE's post-E3 events doesn't mean that games see a release...Glory of Heracles was shown in 2009 but never published.

Top Bottom