• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
So any ideas on where the final battle against the White Walkers takes place? In the North or near Kings Landing? I feel like after the long build up it would be wasted if the South didn't experience at least WW carnage.

I think it will take place everywhere, spreading across the continent as its major survivors have to get closer together.

They'll probably amass a giant force thinking they can beat them. That will happen off screen. Then after the army is turned into wights, all the houses will take it seriously.

Does Steely have 50 or 100 posts per page? I better be careful if I want that Gilly pic.

Koko

Banned
So any ideas on where the final battle against the White Walkers takes place? In the North or near Kings Landing? I feel like after the long build up it would be wasted if the South didn't experience at least WW carnage.

Biggest battle would take place at The Trident.

tumblr_inline_o0sdetDyPK1rcr7a6_500.gif

Does Steely have 50 or 100 posts per page? I better be careful if I want that Gilly pic.

Heh, I think I'll withhold that information.

Don't worry, I'll replace it. I realized after I was done that Hannah Murray wasn't on HBO's cast page (an odd oversight), so I grabbed a quick image.

Pkaz01

Can't wait for the season of Ser Davos. Liam Cunningham is so damn good, I didn't care for him in the books until that Manderly hype but he has turned the character into a fan favorite

Speevy

Banned
Even though I know they won't do it like this, I thought of a cool way for them to kill Ramsay. Call this speevy fan fiction.

There's a scene in season 1 in which Theon and Robb save Bran from the wildlings. Robb kills two of them and takes Asha. Theon shoots the one who has Bran with an arrow.

If they could somehow stage it so that Ramsay has Rickon after his army has been defeated, and Theon shoots him in the back, that would be perfect.

Moff

apart from that shield that's a very nice movie, it might be better than what we will get in the show
is that tower the same from the show, though? I thought I saw it already somewhere.

- NY Times: Ramsay Bolton of ‘Game of Thrones’ Is the Most Hated Man on TV
Like many successful actors, Iwan Rheon, better known as the blithely malicious Ramsay Bolton on “Game of Thrones,” arguably the most hated man on television, admits he’s concerned about being narrowly defined by an indelible character. But ask a logical follow-up question — what else are you working on? — and the scale of his challenge becomes clear.

“I’m playing a young Hitler,” he replied, referring to the British television movie “Adolf the Artist.” Then realization took hold, and his face crumpled in mock despair: “Oh, I’m typecast already!”

- EW: Game of Thrones premiere screenings coming to several cities
We’re told there will be events in Atlanta, Boston and Denver. But the first screening have details on is in Austin, Texas. There the ATX Television Festival and the Alamo Drafthouse will host a a Thrones-themed scavenger hunt contest followed by a screening of “The Red Woman.”

All the city screenings will be held the night of April 24 – so you won’t get see the first episode ahead of everybody else, but you’ll get to watch it with a crowd of fans in movie theater at the same time the show premieres on the East Coast.

- Via WiCnet: Data Calculates Who Will Die in Season 6–and Who Should Still be Alive

Euron

Dany dying in Season 6/TWOW? What? I think she'll be one of the last to go considering how much of the story is built upon her future actions in Westeros. Even if her only purpose is to get the dragons to Westeros that will still give her until at least Season 7/ADOS.

Stannis is obviously gone and I'm pretty certain about Davos as well given the fact that he's one of the last genuinely good people and I don't see how they could continue his story past this season.

Tommen will 100% die in TWOW and I'm fairly certain he'll die this season but they may wait for Dany.

Also pretty certain that Roose will die since the show is getting very overcrowded with villains and this season marks a longer stay in the series for him than Tywin.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dany dying in Season 6/TWOW? What? I think she'll be one of the last to go considering how much of the story is built upon her future actions in Westeros. Even if her only purpose is to get the dragons to Westeros that will still give her until at least Season 7/ADOS.

Stannis is obviously gone and I'm pretty certain about Davos as well given the fact that he's one of the last genuinely good people and I don't see how they could continue his story past this season.

Tommen will 100% die in TWOW and I'm fairly certain he'll die this season but they may wait for Dany.

Also pretty certain that Roose will die since the show is getting very overcrowded with villains and this season marks a longer stay in the series for him than Tywin.

If Davos dies, we riot.

Davos is shaping up to be this season's MVP. I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if he died at some point, but it's nice to see the best character getting so much attention in the meantime.

Euron

Only way I'll accept Davos' death in the show is if he dies to the Night's King himself. If Ramsay (or Roose) gets him we riot.

Turin

Banned
Basically, if they kill Davos in any kind of lame manner, we riot with torches.

Davos is shaping up to be this season's MVP. I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if he died at some point, but it's nice to see the best character getting so much attention in the meantime.

Amen.

Lonestar

I think he lost the finger bag though after Blackwater :(

He did?

Thought I might have saw him mention it to the banker of Bravos. Might have just lifted his hand up.

New Betting Odds in Vegas: Gendry comes back into the story once he finds The Bone Bag that was Promised. Brings it to Davos's lifeless Body, boom, Azor FingerCuffs arises.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I kind of want to see Ramsay play as Hitler...it just sounds so marvelous.

Also Tommen dying makes sense...Davos as well. Lol at Dany & Littlefinger. Littlefinger could happen in the book though. I do see Davos surviving the book as well, because I am thinking that Jon won't get a POV when he comes back, it will be changed from Mel to Davos depending on the situation. Loras is probably gone this season, Kevan as well. I am guessing Roose...maybe Ramsay. Yara is possible. The Frey's are probably going as well. Honestly this season is shaping up to be small on major characters dying, and is almost just a weeding out the more insignificant ones.

Season 1 we still have: Jon, Dany, Sansa, Bran, Arya, Jamie, Cersei, Tyrion, Littlefinger, Varys, (The Hound?), Loras, Bronn, Sam, Jorah, Ser Allister, The Mountain, Theon, technically Gendry, Rickon, Osha, Lancel, Walder Frey, Hodor, Kevan, Pycelle, Robin Arryn

Season 2: Melisandre, Davos, Hotpie, Margaery, Brienne, Roose, Gilly, Yara, Balon, Pod

Season 3: Missandei, Grey Worm, Darrio, Tormund, Thoros, Beric, Ramsay, Meera, Lady Olenna, Blackfish, Edmure, Qyburn, Mace

Season 4: Ellaria, Three-Eyed Raven, Olly, Night King

Season 5: High Sparrow, Nymeria, Tyene, Obara, Aero Hotah, Doran

Now if I had to guess who will die based on this...The Moutain, Loras, Olly, Kevan, Pycelle, Walder Frey, Rickon, Jorah, Osha, Davos, Roose, Brienne, Balon, Pod, Yara, Beric, Thoros.

Lonestar

From your list, I'd predict:
The Mountain and The Hound (again), Loras, Allister, Theon, Osha if she ever shows up, All Freys, Kevan and Pycelle(guaranteed if Varys decides he needs to leave Myreen for reasons), Melisandre, Roose, Balon, Pod, Missandei, Beric if he (or any BWB) show up, Ramsey, Olenna, Mace Tyrell, Ellaria, Three-Eyed Raven, Olly, and 2/3rds of the Sand Snakes.

Left out Jorah, and I'll add Bronn :/

Moff

it's really cool they focus on davos, i mentioned that a few pages ago but I think he is one of the few if not the only character they never offended the book readers with, and cunningham is a great actor as well. I definitely think he will die long before the end, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom