• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unravel Gameplay Trailer

Swag

Really pleasant surprise from EA, guy that presented it became really endearing after seeing the trailer, guy was passionate.

NotLiquid

CHkXQr4WwAAMvlR.jpg

RULES OF NATURE

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I posted also in the other thread, I like what I saw. Seems like a nice platformer and the trailer has a lot of feelings.

The guy presenting it was so nervous, but so incredibly passionate about the game. I think it looks amazing.

I think that was my favorite part. When he brought his little yarn guy and awkwardly waved to the audience, hands shaking intensely. You could tell he cared so much about the game. Just a fantastic presentation followed by a fantastic trailer...followed by an absolutely terrible transition.

CHC

Really impressive and cute. Surprised to see EA attached to this, but it's much more relevant than their track record these last few years.

Those graphics sure look beautiful, the main character adorable, and the game overall charming. Definite getting some Pikmin vibes in terms of aesthetics and overall cuteness. So far the two most interesting new IP of E3 for me are both indies (Recore being the other.)

Lidas

Neo Member
Did anyone hear where in Sweden the studio is located? It sounded like he said Luleå or Umeå, but I had the volume turned down so I could be wrong.

That was a very charming game. I'm looking forward to it. I noticed the guy who presented it was extremely nervous but I'm very happy for him that his vision is coming to life.

Nice to see these types of projects being in the spotlight for a bit instead of being hidden on the show floor and forgotten right away.

-Eddman-

Looks awesome, but I hope it can nail the 2D platformer physics and feel. I remember being amazed by the first Little Big Planet announcement but the game itself was meh for me because of the floaty controls.

I thought the guy was going to get bullied on the net, glad everyone liked what was shown, it looks amazing, and I love games like this. It must be really frightning to be on that stage, props to him, he showed his and the team's passion for the game.

munroe

Looked great and really fun and I really sympathise with the guy, guessing when he started making games, he wasn't expecting to be standing in front of everyone at E3, public speaking is the worse!

Top Bottom