• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

What are people's impressions of Metrico? I remember it getting a somewhat lukewarm reception but I liked what I played of it. (which is to say, a level.)

So i asked Amon26 about one of my most waited Vita games , an unpopular choice but its a personal one.

Gyossait is a disturbing 2d platformer and i want this to happen in the Vita .
This game was announced long time ago for the system but i decided to ask the devs about it the respnse was:

Amon26.PNG

I might be the only one excited for this game but if you are interested just ask woflgame NA and share the word

ill leave a first impressions of the game so anybody who doesnt know what im talking about can see if its or not their cup of tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS7uHvBg0To

Woah that looks pretty good

Hey this is somewhat random, but can anyone recall Grandia going on sale ever? I've been recently introduced to the game and it caught my interest so I've been looking out for a sale on it ever since. The soundtrack was an especially big drive for piquing my interest onto this game. I guess it debuted at $9.99, but has since dropped to $5.99, so it is already at an "impulse buy" level, but I thought I'd check if anyone could remember it ever being lower, and if not, whether they thought it'd ever go on sale below this.

I'm also hanging on the trigger to get Wild Arms 3, Hitman GO for Vita, and Riptide GP2. Anyone can attest to these mostly the first two, Riptide is extremely cheap and already looks pretty good to me (a recommendation from Kyle Bosman didn't hurt either). I know these questions might be better asked in maybe the current flash sale thread, but I'm especially interested in hearing how Hitman GO looks and performs on Vita, and I think naturally my fellow Vita crowd would be better suited to answering that question. That and we all seem to like a good JRPG or two, so I thought enough fans of Grandia might be around and know something about my first question.

Thank you!

Elven_Star

Hey this is somewhat random, but can anyone recall Grandia going on sale ever? I've been recently introduced to the game and it caught my interest so I've been looking out for a sale on it ever since. The soundtrack was an especially big drive for piquing my interest onto this game. I guess it debuted at $9.99, but has since dropped to $5.99, so it is already at an "impulse buy" level, but I thought I'd check if anyone could remember it ever being lower, and if not, whether they thought it'd ever go on sale below this.

I'm also hanging on the trigger to get Wild Arms 3, Hitman GO for Vita, and Riptide GP2. Anyone can attest to these mostly the first two, Riptide is extremely cheap and already looks pretty good to me (a recommendation from Kyle Bosman didn't hurt either). I know these questions might be better asked in maybe the current flash sale thread, but I'm especially interested in hearing how Hitman GO looks and performs on Vita, and I think naturally my fellow Vita crowd would be better suited to answering that question. That and we all seem to like a good JRPG or two, so I thought enough fans of Grandia might be around and know something about my first question.

Thank you!
Grandia has never been on sale, according to PSPrices:
https://psprices.com/region-us/game/12047/grandia-psone-classic

Grandia has never been on sale, according to PSPrices:
https://psprices.com/region-us/game/12047/grandia-psone-classic

Thanks for the info! I didn't know about this website, seems useful! Odd that they say it's always been $5.99, when I researched if it had ever been on sale, it seemed like most reported it as starting at $9.99.

I may nab that then, it is apparently a great little RPG with a lot of whimsy, which is something that isn't always in abundant supply.

So, VitaGAF, what was your flash sale haul?

I got Killzone Mercenary (fun game, but sadly only a novelty since the game itself is kinda bland when it comes to ideas) and LBP Vita (great platformer from what I have seen of it).

So I am taking a trip next month and am looking for some beefy games to play during my travels. I'll be getting Odin Sphere, amd I'm also thinking about grabbing Stranger of Sword City. Also, what is Aegis of Earth? Seems to be well reviewed on Amazon, and is also on sale.

CazTGG

So I am taking a trip next month and am looking for some beefy games to play during my travels. I'll be getting Odin Sphere, amd I'm also thinking about grabbing Stranger of Sword City. Also, what is Aegis of Earth? Seems to be well reviewed on Amazon, and is also on sale.

If you haven't played Persona 4, then Persona 4: Golden is the easiest recommendation to give. Soul Sacrifice Delta is a superb Monster Hunter-like game that's taken a ton of hours out of my life despite devoting as much time as I did with the original thanks to some new missions, bosses, story elements and offerings to collect. TxK has a lot of replayability in terms of getting a high score via Pure Mode. Likewise with Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth in finding out the many different Digimon and experimenting with the many skills you can give them.

Takao

Banned

I haven't picked up a copy yet, but it's a unique take on the tower defense genre developed by Acquire, master of b-games. The game has really flown under the radar so there's not even an OT here, but the impressions in the localization announcement thread are all positive.

Really weird how Aegis of Earth went completely unnoticed. Concept seems unique and I really havent read anything negative about it. Everyone who tried it says it's fun. I got a physical EU copy since it was cheap but havent had time for it yet.

JPS Kai

Really weird how Aegis of Earth went completely unnoticed. Concept seems unique and I really havent read anything negative about it. Everyone who tried it says it's fun. I got a physical EU copy since it was cheap but havent had time for it yet.

I'd have completely forgotten it was getting localized if it wasn't in Gamestop's weekly ad for about a month. Still didn't catch anyone's attention enough to ask me about it though.

kurahador

It's a Tower Defense game right? I thought it was a mobile game port at first.

omg_mjd

So, VitaGAF, what was your flash sale haul?

I got Killzone Mercenary (fun game, but sadly only a novelty since the game itself is kinda bland when it comes to ideas) and LBP Vita (great platformer from what I have seen of it).

I got Geometry Wars 3 and Grim Fandango. Flash Sales are good for people like me that have let PS+ lapse.

KZ Mercenary is pretty good. I've already completed the campaign more than once but I still keep the game on my Vita for botzone.

Killzone Mercenary is so fun!

That said, I keep getting blown away by Soul Sacrifice Delta and I'm still replaying the parts I played in the original. What a game. What. A. Game.

Elven_Star

That said, I keep getting blown away by Soul Sacrifice Delta and I'm still replaying the parts I played in the original. What a game. What. A. Game.
Despite all the praise Soul Sacrifice Delta receives, it's still overlooked by many Vita gamers for some reason. It should be as popular as Persona 4 Golden at least.

I got Killzone in the flash sale too, this has to be the most visually impressive Vita game, and the gamely is really fun. I just rambo through all the stealth parts because the shooting is so enjoyable.

It's PQube time again!

I mean it has to happen at some point right

cghDFFZ.png

Anime fighters and PC ports for all. What is this actually expecting highly anticipated localizations?

Luckily, PQube at least isn't in the PC business.

I'll be keeping Ron Paul on hold for Friday~

Someone's gotta be working on that Steam release of SG, or else it wouldn't keep being updated on a regular basis.

Someone's gotta be working on that Steam release of SG, or else it wouldn't keep being updated on a regular basis.
JAST hinted that 5pb wanted to handle that themselves (which I'm sure they could, but they really are being slow about it). Though with their other recent PC ports I have to wonder if they're going to roll with their own engine instead of using Nitro+'s. Could explain the delay...

BTA

I'm expecting Noah, but it'd be much nicer to get Steins;Gate 0 sooner rather than later. Friday'll be interesting, I guess.

I'm expecting Noah, but it'd be much nicer to get Steins;Gate 0 sooner rather than later. Friday'll be interesting, I guess.
I want Noah, but I'm not expecting it at this point. Steins;Gate 0 seems more likely to me, and I certainly wouldn't mind either way.

PQube?

Pleaseeee Science Adventure Vita game. Not fussed which one (heck, I think I want Robotics;Notes the most), just give me some more of that goodness.

In Soul Sacrifice Delta, has anyone else encountered a bug where practically every quest you do, even if you were down to around 50% of your HP, awards you the "Nearly Unscathed" reward? Any way to fix?

I doubt they'll do more fanservicey stuff before seeing how GalGun does. It's not like they only do these, GalGun is the only one so far (they distributed Senran Kagura but that's different)

Not sure why people are so negative. Guilty Gear was a relatively big deal as well

And I'd be happily buy BG2 from them anyway

Little Big Planet Vita is great, unfortunately I haven't found any fun community levels :/

If there didn't seem to be such little content in the game, I would not have minded... But it is a shame that such a fun platformer doesn't have many handcrafted levels (and I'm saying this as someone already contemplating buying the DLC levels down the line).

CazTGG

In Soul Sacrifice Delta, has anyone else encountered a bug where practically every quest you do, even if you were down to around 50% of your HP, awards you the "Nearly Unscathed" reward? Any way to fix?

Depends on how you got to 50% health i.e. was the lower health due to saving allies, blood offerings, etc.? It's likely that's the case and not a bug.

incpdo

Little Big Planet Vita is great, unfortunately I haven't found any fun community levels :/

If there didn't seem to be such little content in the game, I would not have minded... But it is a shame that such a fun platformer doesn't have many handcrafted levels (and I'm saying this as someone already contemplating buying the DLC levels down the line).

I find LBP vita to be the opposite , it has a lot of content , thousand of community levels to download and play i have downloaded like 50 levels , there is also minigames and has atleast for me the best level editor of all the series ,

Depends on how you got to 50% health i.e. was the lower health due to saving allies, blood offerings, etc.? It's likely that's the case and not a bug.

Nah, I'm positive that I took all of the said damage from the Archfiend practically every time. Someone over in the OT said that the game gives that reward based on how much damage you received and that it was more lenient than I thought.

I find LBP vita to be the opposite , it has a lot of content , thousand of community levels to download and play i have downloaded like 50 levels , there is also minigames and has atleast for me the best level editor of all the series ,

I meant levels made by Media Molecule.

Top Bottom