• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita games (OVER 150 games with screens inside!) L@@K

Novocaine

Awesome, looking forward to it!

I think it's a good thing- we can talk about vita stuff as much as we like now! :D

My top piece of vita news today- Castlevania Dracula X now works on the vita for EU vitabros, which means we can now play SOTN without it running like treacle.

Also, Wolf Among Us seems to be up on the store now.

There has been loads of indie games announced recently too, Y2K looks good.

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit Dracula X Chronicles FINALLY.

If this thread is in community now, why can't we have a Vita Community |OT| ?

Anyway, I'm more and more looking foward to new indie announcement. Since AAAs this year has been quite meh so far, I can't miss them a lot in the Vita.

Xenoflare

Anyway, I'm more and more looking foward to new indie announcement. Since AAAs this year has been quite meh so far, I can't miss them a lot in the Vita.

Apparently this thread and Vita Community cannot co-exist.

18-Volt

So, what localizations do we have for 2015?

Confirmed ones:
htol#niq: Firefly's Diary
Atelier Ayesha
Toukiden Kiwami
Hyperdimenson Neptunia Rebirth 2
Hyperdevotion Noire
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Probable ones:
Corpse Party: Blood Drive (XSEED)
Danganronpa Another Episode (NIS America)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (Namco)
God Eater 2 Burst Rage (Namco, just like first game, new version should be localized)
Ar Nosurge Plus (Koei Tecmo)
Hyperdimension U (Idea Factory)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 Victory (Idea Factory)
Lumnious Arc 4 (XSEED)
Demon Gaze 2 (NIS America)
Edo Blacksmith (NIS America, you know it's coming)
Atelier Escha & Logy (Koei Tecmo)
Samurai Ukiyo (Aksys maybe)
Ys (XSEED)
Senran Kagura Estival Versus (XSEED)
Tales of Innocence R (if Hearts sells enough)
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (petition was a success, don't play with us Namco! Keep your promise!)

Anything missing? I hope most games on this list actually make it to west. And Sega changes its mind and bring Phantasy Star Nova too. I really want another #YearofVita.

In comparison, western "full price" games for 2015:
Borderlands Telltale series
Prince of Persia HD collection (rumored)
Lego Jurassic Park (rumored)

redcrayon

I think you can probably add Stranger of Sword City to the 'probable localisation' list after the relative success of Demon Gaze.

You can also possibly add Telltale's Game of Thrones series to the 'western full price' list for this time 2015, especially as we've just had Wolf Among Us.

baekshi

Banned

Confirmed ones:
Atelier Ayesha
Toukiden Kiwami
Hyperdevotion Noire

There's Rugby 2015 confirmed (EU at least) and probably Football Manager 2015.

SAO is confirmed for english release and I take that as good as confirmed for west also.

Edit: Also there is Oreshika, that'll pop whenever it feels like.

The smaller games support have been really good but I dissagree that the bigger games have been meh.

FFX/X2
Toukiden
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Frozen Synapse:prime
The Wolf Among Us
Borderlands 2
GOW collection
Freedom Wars

:)

The smaller games support have been really good but I dissagree that the bigger games have been meh.

FFX/X2
Toukiden
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Frozen Synapse:prime
The Wolf Among Us
Borderlands 2
GOW collection
Freedom Wars

:)

Oh I wasn't just talking about the Vita AAAs, since they are really few, but talking about AAAs as a whole (see all the overhyped games...)

About those games, I'm currently saving money for a business, so I can't spend much, but I'll give Freedom Wars a try sooner ot later. FS:p and Wolf Among Us can be consider AAA games?

What I really hope, is that performance improves with BL2 and GOW Collection. I'm anyway playing more BL2 than any other thing on the Vita, but I would love to see the performance improved.

In any case, my favorite Vita game this year (and this IS my first year with it) is Velocity 2x, what an amazing game

baekshi

Banned
Oh I wasn't just talking about the Vita AAAs, since they are really few, but talking about AAAs as a whole (see all the overhyped games...)

About those games, I'm currently saving money for a business, so I can't spend much, but I'll give Freedom Wars a try sooner ot later. FS:p and Wolf Among Us can be consider AAA games?

What I really hope, is that performance improves with BL2 and GOW Collection. I'm anyway playing more BL2 than any other thing on the Vita, but I would love to see the performance improved.

In any case, my favorite Vita game this year (and this IS my first year with it) is Velocity 2x, what an amazing game

Buy Soul Sacrifice Delta then.

18-Volt

I think you can probably add Stranger of Sword City to the 'probable localisation' list after the relative success of Demon Gaze.

You can also possibly add Telltale's Game of Thrones series to the 'western full price' list for this time 2015, especially as we've just had Wolf Among Us.

Demon Gaze's success will allow Demon Gaze 2 localization, nothing more. It is said that Stranger of the Sword City has tons of text, I don't see any publisher picking it up. 5pb isn't known to release their games globally.

As for Game of thrones, isn't that game supposed to be one step higher than other Telltale games graphically? If it's not maybe we'll see it on Vita too.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
There's Rugby 2015 confirmed (EU at least) and probably Football Manager 2015.

SAO is confirmed for english release and I take that as good as confirmed for west also.

Edit: Also there is Oreshika, that'll pop whenever it feels like.

There won't be FM15 for Vita. :(

Demon Gaze's success will allow Demon Gaze 2 localization, nothing more. It is said that Stranger of the Sword City has tons of text, I don't see any publisher picking it up. 5pb isn't known to release their games globally.

As for Game of thrones, isn't that game supposed to be one step higher than other Telltale games graphically? If it's not maybe we'll see it on Vita too.

I hope not, I'd really love to see it being released in the west :(

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Huh?
Why? Didn't it do well in UK?
As always developers never think its their fault, they launched a simplified slow game with hard to read and use ui(probably the game was not really optimized for Vita) so late at the season and they expected success, and obviously they think it's Vita's fault.

holysan

A game with such an awesome opening must be good, I need it over here. Never was a big fan of hunting games and although I’ve never finished GE:Burst, I remember having quite a good time with it, thanks to the fast-paced battle system combined with an awesome soundtrack. Hope the localisation announcement (if it will ever happen) for Burst 2 won’t take too long, might as well import it then.

I have started to see games as bigger and smaller games instead of the AAA vs Indie thought. I have also stopped seeing and presenting myself as a gamer and instead see myself as someone that play games.

I found it contraproductive for me as the words indie and AAA have some predetermined value associations connected to them and the word gamer made me look at people as "we" and "them".

With this said I see TWAU and FS:p as bigger games relative to the Vita as a console.

I am not saying that this is the "right" way, only that this have worked for me and that it have made it easier for me to enjoy the games that I play :)

18-Volt

We can expect localization annoucements of Danganronpa Another Episode (NIS) and Corpse Party Blood Drive (XSEED) anytime now, right? I really want to get my hands on Another Episode, I hope NIS wouldn't make us wait any longer.

Also Sword Art Online Lost Song and God Eater 2 Burst Rage annoucements can be made anytime now. They have already confirmed asian version will be released shorty after Japanese release, western version shouldn't be far from that.

Confirmed ones:
Atelier Ayesha
Toukiden Kiwami
Hyperdevotion Noire

Probable ones:
Corpse Party: Blood Drive (XSEED)
Danganronpa Another Episode (NIS America)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (Namco)
God Eater 2 Burst Rage (Namco, just like first game, new version should be localized)
Ar Nosurge Plus (Koei Tecmo)
Hyperdimension U (Idea Factory)
Lumnious Arc 4 (XSEED)
Demon Gaze 2 (NIS America)
Edo Blacksmith (NIS America, you know it's coming)
Atelier Escha & Logy (Koei Tecmo)
Samurai Ukiyo (Aksys maybe)
Ys (XSEED)
Senran Kagura Estival Versus (XSEED)
Tales of Innocence R (if Hearts sells enough)
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (petition was a success, don't play with us Namco! Keep your promise!)

Anything missing? I hope most games on this list actually make it to west. And Sega changes its mind and bring Phantasy Star Nova too. I really want another #YearofVita.

Good looking list for my money; anticipating Estival Versus, God Eater 2RB, Toukiden Kiwami and New Ys something serious.

incpdo

Next year will be a good year For the Vita. As it has now a bigger install base than last year. It has a few games that sold well ( At least in japan) . Vita is the second most selling console in Japan even thou these are low numbers. Games like SAO and freedom wars did very well. I think if there is a posibility of having Gravity rush and the game comes out on Vita too. Vita will consolidate as my favorite portable console ever and the console on which I spend the most money in my life. I have at this momento over 200 Vita games , plus another 100 psone -PSP . a nice move could be lowering the memory card prices or the console price. But Sony isnt smart enough for this.

baekshi

Banned
Next year will be a good year For the Vita. As it has now a bigger install base than last year. It has a few games that sold well ( At least in japan) . Vita is the second most selling console in Japan even thou these are low numbers. Games like SAO and freedom wars did very well. I think if there is a posibility of having Gravity rush and the game comes out on Vita too. Vita will consolidate as my favorite portable console ever and the console on which I spend the most money in my life. I have at this momento over 200 Vita games , plus another 100 psone -PSP . a nice move could be lowering the memory card prices or the console price. But Sony isnt smart enough for this.
The possibility of next gravity daze coming to vita is next to nothing. It was probably moved to other platform throughout this year.

18-Volt

Yep, 2015 lineup looks amazing for Vita everywhere. Sony really should support this. They can't make any AAA games but they sure can make ports and that's fine by me as should be for everyone else. Sly & Ratchet collection ports were amazing, there needs to be more like those. Maybe some 3rd party HD ports, like DMC, Resident Evil, Tales of Symphonia, Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Raider and GTA.

I really want that Prince of Persia HD rumor to be true. I haven't played them since PS2 days, playing them on Vita will be glorious. BG&E and Rayman 3 ports next pls.

VindicationDay

Neo Member
Resident evil ports would be fucking awesome thou unlikely possible
Especially the upcoming Resident Evil Revelations 2. That game just makes so much sense on vita. It's even episodic, kinda like Telltales Walking Dead games. Of course, Capcom probably won't do this, but it's nice to dream.

Xenoflare

Especially the upcoming Resident Evil Revelations 2. That game just makes so much sense on vita. It's even episodic, kinda like Telltales Walking Dead games. Of course, Capcom probably won't do this, but it's nice to dream.

People's been saying that for the first one as well.

It was originally on the 3DS, then there is a port for PS3, 360 and PC. No Vita.

Fady K

Hope you guys have been doing great. I really slacked off with the update this time but here's hoping you enjoy today's update :D

First up, the latest releases and the upcoming games on Tuesday
COMING SOON!

Rollers of the Realm
fMLe8OK.jpg

MXGP The Official Motocross Videogam
rWmjwZ8.jpg

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
uSsP61s.jpg

Hatsune miku project diva f 2nd
20130919_projectdiva03.jpg

NEW ATTRACTIONS

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
PWa7fcz.jpg

Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit
277340-senran.jpg

Tales of Hearts R
KZcHZe5.jpg

Retro City Rampage DX
WejURWT.jpg

Get Off My Lawn!
4BgQjpR.png

Ring Run Circus
OdflSEt.jpg

*A lovely looking 3D turn-based Japanese-style RPG by the name of Y2K is hitting the Vita. Check out this detailed preview of the game! Looks charming to say the least. Should hit by end of 2015/early 2016.
15725350211_3a9c83a518_z.jpg

15727279205_323b2bb580_n.jpg

15107319474_6fa70faf85_z.jpg

*Aksys games will be localizing Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy in English. It is a hack & slash RPG that hit Japanese Vitas in the recent summer season.
LxO5GVQ.jpg

*A new twin-stick shooter is coming to the Vita by the name of We Are Doomed (thanks to 2+2=5) and this fast-paced shoot em up certainly looks colorful!
RH7rRm5.jpg

15572511200_91d6930390_b.jpg

15137917593_9c7fc8ff41_b.jpg

* Roundabout is, check this, a 70's inspired B-Movie action game where you control a constantly spinning limousine :p. Sounds unique! See for yourself!
jUPpcwX.jpg

*We finally have a release date for Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition , thanks to Serpens007 for digging this info for us! The release date is January 13th/14th. An FPS to look forward to.
Duke%20Nukem%203D%20Megaton%201.jpg

*For those who didn't know, Spelunky got updated on the Vita with leadboard replays (including fast forward feature), friend ghosts in Daily Challenge,four-player PSTV support, Misc. fixes.
9778041786_de95e7ec9c_z.jpg

* Shakes Spears (thanks 2+2=5!) is a free to play Vita game set in the medieval times where you play as a knight trying to win the affection of the one you love. The game has recently come out in European regions. No word yet on the NA regions.
72HJ76n.jpg

15734112492_57a63b2b0c_b.jpg

* Citizens of Earth will be releasing on January 20 :D This Earthbound-inspired RPG looks great.
CoE-Dated-Jan-20.jpg

*Here is a new 9 minute trailer of SEGA's upcoming RPG Phantasy Star Nova .
PSN-9-Min-PV.jpg

*An out of nowhere motorbiking game will be hitting the Vita tomorrow by the name of
MXGP The Official Motocross Videogame.
rWmjwZ8.jpg

*Sorry Final Fantasy fans, but Final Fantasy Agito + has been delayed to an unknown date for now.
finalfantasyagitoannouncedforpsvita_thumb.jpg

*Here is a new trailer of Samurai Warriors Chronicle 3 .
SWC3-PV2.jpg

*Curious as to what is new in the Vita version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Century ? Check out this video for full details.
nepv_02_thumb.jpg

* Sword Art Online: Lost Song will support up to four players co-op online :D
063_thumb1.jpg

*Here is a new video of Nippon Ichi's upcoming Great Edo Blacksmith .
20141113_014402_thumb.png

*Siliconera has posted a new preview detailing some new features in God Eater 2: Rage Burst here. Check it out and enjoy.
godeater2rageburst_01680x382_thumb.jpg

* Higurashi When They Cry (thanks Yaffi!) is a murder-mystery sound novel (originally released on PC and then PS2/DS/ioS/Android) that is hitting Japanese Vitas on March 12. These versions are dubbed "complete versions" as they contain major additions over previously released versions such as full voice-overs.
cZxuWKV.jpg

*I never updated you guys on Ring Run Circus , already out on the Vita as of November 11th. It is an action puzzle game set in a dream world of connected rings.
15662688442_0bd7620588_n.jpg

15475714148_f6a54b83b8_n.jpg

15475714268_57b95a503c_n.jpg

15475714298_8cef807012_z.jpg

* PS Vita TV owners, check out this link for the latest compatible games.

*The Vita's top sellers for October 2014 in the NA region (digital) are:

1 Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (No surprise here :D)
2 Freedom Wars (excellent for a game that was only out for a few days in Oct)
3 Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- (Still alive and kicking)
4 Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f (Good to see niche games on the charts)
5 SENRAN KAGURA Shinovi Versus (Congrats Xseed!)
6 Dead Nation PS Vita (A worthy game!)
7 Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (Still can't believe Dragon Ball Z is still around till now)
8 Nidhogg (Nice to see a unique indie hit the charts)
9 Don’t Starve: Giant Edition (Excellent portable entry)
10 METAL GEAR SOLID: HD COLLECTION (Still alive till now)

This is a decent list my friend. You can also check the link within that provides updates on newly compatible games."]
EDIT 2: Is there a more updated list on games that are compatible with PSTV?

That's the Vita release order. The chronological order is Rorona, Totori and then Meruru.
@Hellers: Rorona (Plus) is the best place to start storywise but you won't be that confused if you start with Totori, but Totori would the best place to start game mechanics-wise since it's a little rougher around the edges than the others. So I guess it's up to you.

Thanks for pointing that out Kaybe ;D I haven't played the series myself yet but the look of the game is lovely and pleasant.

Good work as always Fady. Isaac will be mine tomorrow, and I'm interested in that Home game too.I don't suppose anyone has any update on Duke 3D or Helldivers do they?! /Sigh.

Thank you kindly Triggerhappytel :) Hope you enjoy today's long-overdue update. Home is the kind of game you can finish once in a couple of hours, great for its price! Duke 3D is actually coming out this January! Helldivers was at a game expo recently (in fact, a gaffer on this very thread shared his positive impressions on the game) - expecting this to hit in the next few months.

@Fady_K
Comprehensive work as always, thanks! Do you know if there's any word on a release window for Dragon Fin Soup yet?

Thank you very much redcrayon, God bless you for your lovely compliments :D While there doesn't seem to be a release date in sight yet for Dragon Fin Soup, here is some promising news: the game will be featured in playable form in next month's big Playstation Experience event.

Thank you yaffi, adding it to the main post :)

Don't Die Mr Robot is in the US store now

Glad to see this game is finally out :) Great news :)

xMtOuTY.gif

I want this localized but it's not happening :(

In this day and age visual novels have a better chance of releasing in English, albeit not by much. Hopefully Aksys goes for it!

Abstraction Games answered me about the US release of Duke Nukem, is due to early January https://twitter.com/AbstractionGame/status/530033994285740032

I was losing hope on this at some point. Finally, thanks for updating us Serpens007 :)

Oh, lord that is good news. It's a great game and definitely the best time I've had playing a horror game. The sound design (played through a bluetooth headset with noise cancelling) is almost too good. Playing with those in the dark is just the right kind of frightening. Excellent recommendation, thanks!

I'm all distracted by the Binding of Isaac now though. I will definitely dig deeper into Corpse Party on my nights off though. (Since those are the only days I can really play in the dark.)

Hello there Ahzrei! Yes, CP: Book of Shadows really makes it much easier to obtain all endings :D Wow, didn't know you'd enjoy it this much!! Great news :D The sound design is possibly among the best for a portable game. Really glad you're liking it!

How is Binding of Isaac?

Fady K you are such a Vita savior! this thread is so fresh with news everytime i open it. The best Vita thread of all times!.

Im excited to know if the Prince of Persia Trilogy rumor is real, even with the horrible framerate i did enjoy the PSP version of warrior withing and two thrones. Lets hope this is based on the PS3 HD collection , and lets hope to get a physical release(i havo no more space for games like this on my memory)
The new SAO game looks fantastic , the first game was cheap ala Tales of Hearts graphics wise.
Im so happy to have a Vita, i need more and more games even thou i have a huge backlog

And you are incredibly kind incpdo! Thanks for your lovely words!! Enjoy today's update mate! Hope this thread continues to deliver!

The Prince of Persia trilogy is really coming to Vita :0? The new SAO looks like a good jump forward for the series; at least it will have a much better translation this time around. There's a lot of cool Vita games coming up real soon as well, plus we can also pick up great games when they go on sale. I am waiting for games like Child of Eden and Murasaki Baby to go on sale :D

Awesome, another Vita game to be localized :D Thanks Korialstrasz :D

Sketchcross announced from Spiky Fish Games, due out early next year.

Thanks for the info Infernal Monkey, added to the list. By the way the list has grown MASSIVELY in recent months...i need to do a count soon.

A long time ago, Renegade Kid announced that their episodic horror fps Cult County would be coming to practically every platform, INCLUDING the Vita! Their Kickstarter failed, but according to the devs, the game is still in development, although it will take a lot longer.

Here are my sources: http://mynintendonews.com/2014/04/0...-platforms-wii-u-ps4-xbox-one-ps3-steam-vita/

http://www.gameblogs.net/2014/04/20/checking-in-with-renegade-kid-on-moon-cult-county-and-more

Of course, there hasn't been an update on the game since the end of April, but I plan on reaching out to RK to see if they'll spill any more details!

Cult County looked pretty decent, would be awesome to see more games on the Vita from Renegade Kid, as they are on the 3DS far more. Their only Vita outing was Mutant Mudds whereas they released it as well as Moon Chronicles, Xenonauts, and more on the 3DS.

No idea how I missed Resogun coming to Vita. Nice.

The missus will be pleased to hear that.

Resogun will make a great addition to the Vita library :)

And while Game of Thrones (and Tales from the Borderlands) have yet to be announced for the Vita, we can expect them to in a few months like the Walking Dead and the Wolf Among Us before them.

Fantasy Hero looks pretty cool!

42 mobile games is a crazy number, let's hope some will be worthy pick ups!

Shake Spears looks alright, wonder if it will hit the NA store eventually.

We are Doomed looks colorful but it is Roundabout that caught my eye - that game looks crazy! A 70s B-movie action game where you play as a constantly spinning limo? Wat. Sounds awesome haha.

the bad thing is the amount of people that doesnt know about this, there are a lot of threads that ended on community including the PSN one. Waiting for the update!

I hope a lot of Vita fans don't miss this thread! Update is up by the way, check it out and enjoy :D

Awesome, looking forward to it!

I think it's a good thing- we can talk about vita stuff as much as we like now! :D

My top piece of vita news today- Castlevania Dracula X now works on the vita for EU vitabros, which means we can now play SOTN without it running like treacle.

Also, Wolf Among Us seems to be up on the store now.

There has been loads of indie games announced recently too, Y2K looks good.

Sorry for the late update guys, it's now up, hope you all enjoy it and find a few new games of interest to add to your want list.

Ah wow, I have fond memories of Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP. What a beautiful package. Having SOTN on the go is beautiful....

Yes, Y2K was re-announced for the Vita recently, i'll make sure to have all the recent announcements covered in my above update.

I think you can answer that by asking yourself how often you visit and browse the community forum tab :p

A lot of threads that don't really meet community criteria got moved in here though

Oh noes, I expect the visit count for this thread to drop quite well then :p

I wonder why it moved to the community section altogether. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this thread and look forward to the constant updates :D

EDIT 2: Is there a more updated list on games that are compatible with PSTV?

This is a decent list my friend. You can also check the link within that provides updates on newly compatible games.

We had around 10 indie announcements in the last couple of weeks I think :D

By the way, what happened to the Vita community thread?

Apparently this thread and Vita Community cannot co-exist.

Never knew there was a Vita thread. What happened to the Vita community thread :0?

Confirmed ones:
Atelier Ayesha
Toukiden Kiwami
Hyperdevotion Noire

Probable ones:
Corpse Party: Blood Drive (XSEED) PLEASE XSEED I NEED THIS
Danganronpa Another Episode (NIS America) This is very likely!
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (Namco) With this getting an English translation, it is very likely
God Eater 2 Burst Rage (Namco, just like first game, new version should be localized) With a PS4 version on the cards, this could likely get localized
Ar Nosurge Plus (Koei Tecmo) Koei Tecmo are kind with the Vita releases
Hyperdimension U (Idea Factory) Very likely, Idea Factory have been picking up their titles for localization recently
Lumnious Arc 4 (XSEED) Will have to wait a while after the Japanese release first
Demon Gaze 2 (NIS America) Definitely possible
Edo Blacksmith (NIS America, you know it's coming) Wonder if they'll bring it over with all the visual novel elements, NIS is not so kind with their visual novel game localizations :(
Atelier Escha & Logy (Koei Tecmo) Almost 100% guaranteed at this rate
Samurai Ukiyo (Aksys maybe) A great candidate to pick up for localization
Ys (XSEED) This has to come out!
Senran Kagura Estival Versus (XSEED) So does this! The first game on the Vita has a healthy fanbase it seems
Tales of Innocence R (if Hearts sells enough) I have my doubts about this one
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (petition was a success, don't play with us Namco! Keep your promise!) They should stick to their word, and I think they will

Added my comments in bold :D

As always developers never think its their fault, they launched a simplified slow game with hard to read and use ui(probably the game was not really optimized for Vita) so late at the season and they expected success, and obviously they think it's Vita's fault.

Oh, that is a big big shame :/

Resident evil ports would be fucking awesome thou unlikely possible

Capcom have sucked with the Vita honestly. Flat out terrible with the exception of 2 fighting games.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/tetris-...A04UgFdgLAK1tT9lnMRfQ&wmlspartner=D9almCJHtPk

So looks like Tetris Ultimate is another retail canned in NA or is it actually coming in Canada?

(Description is for 3DS version yet Walmart has Vita Box somehow)

Unfortunately I think it is 3DS-only for retail.

Takao

Banned
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/tetris-...A04UgFdgLAK1tT9lnMRfQ&wmlspartner=D9almCJHtPk

So looks like Tetris Ultimate is another retail canned in NA or is it actually coming in Canada?

(Description is for 3DS version yet Walmart has Vita Box somehow)

I got a press release for Tetris Ultimate last week. It looks like the Vita version got pushed back to 2015:

Tetris Ultimate will also be available for digital download this winter on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC with PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system releasing in 2015.

Yay, duke nukem finally get's a release date!

I heard there was a mess up on the playstation store and some people managed to grab it early ?

Ahzrei

Banned
Hello there Ahzrei! Yes, CP: Book of Shadows really makes it much easier to obtain all endings :D Wow, didn't know you'd enjoy it this much!! Great news :D The sound design is possibly among the best for a portable game. Really glad you're liking it!

How is Binding of Isaac?

I didn't expect to like it so much either. But I'm glad I do.

Isaac is absolutely fantastic. If you ever played the original, Rebirth is better in every way. If you don't mind the aesthetic
(lots of religious and anti-religious tones, and blood and shit everywhere)
it's an amazing game. If you like contemporary roguelikes, Isaac is definitely the best of them. Infinitely replayable and super addictive.

Great Edo Blacksmith looks really cool. So does the new Sword Art game, though I haven't played enough of Hollow Fragment as it stands. I can hardly believe there's till such a steady stream of announcements.

Does anyone (Fady) know the status of "Home"'s Euro for the vita (the indie game, not the PS3 virtual sandbox). It was released in America a couple of weeks back but its still not up in Europe and I can' find any info about it anywhere :( I was really looking forward to giving it a shot as well as I enjoyed the PC version and I'd love to have it on my Vita.

Xenoflare

Soooo...... my two year old white Vita got two scratches on the screen that shows up as rainbow lines when displaying bright images.

Will a screen protector at this point would reduce the diffraction? One is deep and about 2 cm long and another runs vertically across the screen, but it's fainter, both can be seen during gameplay. The smaller scratch is also visible in daylight, doesn't require a flashlight to see it.

Or maybe I could use this reason to get a Slim.... but its gonna take a while to save up.

I feel like my OCD about these petty things is my downfall.

Top Bottom