• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Updated PS3 Release List

Majmun

Luckyman said:
Too bad PS3 won't launch in March. September at the earliest IMO.

hideedgy.JPG

need to see some more big stuff from sony, when are they going to reveal their big first party stuff? Team ICO's new is what I want. If they can make a complete action adventure, it could be one of my favourite games ever...their design is mature and unique

peace

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Playstation Underground just sent out a large 17 pg flier for the PS3, with a 1/2 pg or so for each of the first party titles. The expected launch date was listed for each, which was about the same as we've been expecting since TGS (MotorStorm - Feb 07, Lair - Spring 07, Warhawk - Summer 07) but Heavenly Sword was conspicuous in that it now lists a FALL 07 release date. Typo? Or the stuff of a massive smiley-driven Kittonwy meltdown? You decide.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
kaching said:
Playstation Underground just sent out a large 17 pg flier for the PS3, with a 1/2 pg or so for each of the first party titles. The expected launch date was listed for each, which was about the same as we've been expecting since TGS (MotorStorm - Feb 07, Lair - Spring 07, Warhawk - Summer 07) but Heavenly Sword was conspicuous in that it now lists a FALL 07 release date. Typo? Or the stuff of a massive smiley-driven Kittonwy meltdown? You decide.

Holy crap Heavenly Sword in the fall? I swear that game better be great. Motorstorm in Feb would be nice though. Better than March. March is tooooooo stacked.

kaching said:

Anything in there about Eight Days, kaching?

I cannot imagine Sony stacking March with that many killer apps. That would be stupid portfolio management, IMO. Spread it out. If Motorstorm and Lair are ready for March, with VF5 (and God of War 2 is out in Feb) I don't expect to see Heavenly Sword in March as well. That would be daft. April at the earliest would be smarter if the above games are ready in March.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
F1 is apparently coming in January (I presume that's for NA, since it's coming in Dec in Japan). This is according to an article I was reading this morning on a model that has been scanned into the game to be used in certain parts (presenting trophies).

LevelNth

Banned
Avalon said:
That's all well and good, but what are RPG fans suppose to do? :(

Thank god Persona 3 is coming at around that time
Well, if you don't have a 360, Oblivion hits in January, and Enchant Arm is hitting Japan sometime early next year as well (it'll be region-free, and just might have English subs and/or voices on the disc too). Not much else that we know of so far outside of Q4 2007, but RPG's in a console's first year have always been a rarity.

Top Bottom