• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US: GameStop giving $150 for OG XBO, $200 for OG PS4. Ends today(2/19)

Leonidas

I didn't know about this till now, this deal has been going on for a week and today is the last day.

Do0kZFO.jpg

Still have my OG Xbox One but this seems like the most I'll ever be able to get out of it.

Last edited:

Droxcy

I mean if you want to jump onto PS4 or get a newer version or some credit. You might as well do it now.

Leonidas

I mean if you want to jump onto PS4 or get a newer version or some credit. You might as well do it now.

Seems like a bad time to get PS4 at Gamestop, they are $300 right now after being much cheaper during the holidays.

Xbox One S on the other hand is on sale for $230/$250 for 500 GB and 1 TB respectively, not as good as their holiday pricing, but pretty close(especially for the 1 TB).

I've got both the Pro and X though so I'd just sit on the credit for a while most likely...

Last edited:

Codes 208

Seems like a bad time to get PS4 at Gamestop, they are $300 right now after being much cheaper during the holidays.

Xbox One S on the other hand is on sale for $230/$250 for 500 GB and 1 TB respectively, not as good as their holiday pricing, but pretty close(especially for the 1 TB).

I've got both the Pro and X though so I'd just sit on the credit for a while most likely...
Indeed. I managed to get a nice used ps4 at pawn america for only $160 which is dirt cheap compared to what gamestop is milking it for.

Also, isnt the rule of thumb that their used products are 10% cheaper at minimum? Because a used switch for 279.99 is NOT 10% off (it should be 269.99)

Leonidas

The deal ends in a few hours on the East Coast (US).

That's a lot, but I already have an X1 and can't see the use upgrading to a pspro.

Just traded mine. It was worth it for me since I had an original XBO taking up space in my closet since the X launched.

Kept the Kinect though, I plan on doing the $5 mod to get it working via USB.

OH-MyCar

You can (often rightfully) complain about Gamestop, but that's an obscenely good deal on the Switch. Anyone disappointed with theirs could've treated it like a $50 rental all this time.

LOLCats

Banned
Yep, thanks for posting OP. Dont follow GS threads normally. Traded in og xb1. Will get something later with the credit.

Droxcy

Look around on local trade apps, Offer Up & Facebook Market Place. I always see PS4s for $150 or so. Could always use the store credit and get a new controller & some games. I'd just take the credit, sure something cool will pop up in the future. I really don't shop at Gamestop anymore well try not to.

Top Bottom