• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PC gamers: Hitman, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Rise of Tomb Raider sale on gamestop

Gamestop.com is selling the following games cheaper than usual for PC. You get steam keys for all of them. You can use gamestop credit if you have it, use your PUR card account/pin on the payment page. If you pay with paypal, some people are reporting 1+ hour delays for the order to process.

I bought all 3 and got the keys immediately.

These are the cheapest I have seen these games, period.

Hitman PC full season 1, $14.99 ($30 on sale on steam, $59.99 msrp). 95/100 game imo, I've put 150+ hours into mine. PC port is fantastic, game is GOTY tier. At $15 its a STEAL.
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/hitman-full-experience/123742

Deus Ex Mankind Divided digital deluxe $22.49 ($89.99 msrp). Flawed game but still decent I guess. I finished on PS4, this includes the season pass.
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/deus-ex-mankind-divided-digital-deluxe-edition/134031

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC $14.99, $22.49 w/ season pass, $7.49 SP
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-rise+tomb+raider+pc,28zu0

This is slightly different than the game on steam. The base game - $14.99 - does NOT include the season pass. The $22.49 version does and is equivalent to the 20th anniversary steam edition (or PS4, but that includes an extra VR thing I think). PC port is great, I enjoyed the game a lot last year when I played on xbox.

Dahaka

looking for someone who can get me, paying with PP friends:

ROTR Season Pass 7.49
Hitman 14.99
Deus Ex Season Pass 7.49

drotahorror

Dang, good lookin out on Hitman.

I'm using paypal, never have ordered through gamestop. Hopefully they send the key pretty quick.

Whoa, those are some amazing prices. Is there anyone who'd be willing to buy me Hitman in exchange for Amazon credit or something?

anddo0

Instabuy!

I was debating PS4vsPC, but for $16(after tax) this a no brainier. My 1070 will run this better anyway.

I used Paypal BTW.. I usually have issues with GS checkout; not this time though

Instabuy!

I was debating PS4vsPC, but for $16(after tax) this a no brainier. My 1070 will run this better anyway.

I used Paypal BTW.. I usually have issues with GS checkout; not this time though

I tried from Canada, but it says it only accepts payment from a US PayPal account.

Anyone able to buy Hitman for a Brit who can Paypal the money over?

It won't accept my Paypal or card as I'm registered in the UK...

I don't live in the US but I have an US Paypal account and US credit cards, but I keep getting error messages for all of them. I even tried a VPN and it still didn't work...

If anyone is willing to help me out please send me a PM, I only want Hitman. Thanks!

$15 FOR DEUS EX MD??

i feel like an idiot for spending 40 on the base game. the prices for mankind divided dropped like a brick

Regular Deus Ex Mankind Divided is MORE EXPENSIVE than DD edition. (regular 40. DD like 23)

Pretty sure that one might be a mistake. So would be a great time to hop on that if you've been eyeing it. I don't see it being that cheap again for about a year.

EDIT: I had a big typo in my sentence.

Regular Deus Ex Mankind Divided is cheaper than DD edition.

Pretty sure that one might be a mistake. So would be a great time to hop on that if you've been eyeing it. I don't see it being that cheap again for about a year.

Oh god..I'm interested but haven't even finished the first one. Also, I just bought Hitman, Axiom Verge, and Sleeping Dogs all via Black Friday deals. Damn backlog!

Stall19

I got both my codes. Took about 1 hour for the Hitman code and 3 for the Deus Ex code so don't get too discouraged when they don't send the key right away.

Can anyone help me with RotTR and DX:MD Deluxe editions? I'm in Canada and can't check out on the GS website. I'd PayPal funds right away.

The games are here for $22.50 each:

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-deluxe-edition/128201

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/deus-ex-mankind-divided-digital-deluxe-edition/134031

I'd be willing to throw a couple extra bucks your way for the trouble.

Going to sleep now, but if anyone gets an extra copy of either (even just the standard editions) I'll PayPal you when I wake up in a few hours, pay the fees and throw 10% on top for the trouble.

anddo0

Regular Deus Ex Mankind Divided is cheaper than DD edition.

I feel stupid for buying the game for $19 from CDkeys (who has a queue right now, lol). Oh well I'm sure the dlc will go on sale at some point.

I've tried everything but it just won't work outside the US. I don't have PayPal so if anyone would be willing to accept an Amazon gift card or something I'd LOVE Hitman!

Hmm, I dunno. I got an email confirmation and it said the code and instructions would come in a later email. Also, its still pending via Paypal.
Still waiting... it's been more than 35 mins.. wtf?

it's surpising to me because this is what i got as soon as i pushed "order":

vmVfj6e.png

Maybe it had to do with my payment method or something. IDK.

I feel stupid for buying the game for $19 from CDkeys (who has a queue right now, lol). Oh well I'm sure the dlc will go on sale at some point.

Rise of Tomb Raider and Deus Ex both have season passes on sale as well.

They are both like 8 dollars each or something. So would be a good time for the passes as well.

deoee

How long until orders with complete emails but pending payment time out?

I'm. From Europe but used us PayPal and address to get hitman , got a confirmation mail but still no keys

Good prices too bad I haven't beat either of their prequels lol. These are the kind of prices I'd expect to see next black friday to be honest. Temped to still jump on tomb raider.

Angry Fork

Just got Deus Ex on steam yesterday, fuck me. I could refund but that feels too scummy, don't think the season pass will be worth the effort.

was waffling on getting hitman pc or ps4 (have that price mistake amazon ps4 preorder for $30 retail version) but $16 is too good to pass up. Paid with CC and got the code instantly.

StereoVsn

I got Hitman and Deus Ex season pass on one order, which is still "verifying", but separate order of Deus Ex Deluxe Edition went through with no issues and already have a key for that. I paid with PayPal for both.

Oh well, not a huge deal. I figure it should complete sooner then later.

bigkrev

I just made an order for hitman and got my key instantly. I paid Gamestop store credit instead of Paypal- maybe that's the reason why it went through instantly?

def sim

I'm not in a rush but I'm starting to think something is happening and I won't receive my Hitman key.

Have been waiting almost 4 hours now.

These are likely (definitely) pricing errors, so it's possible they've caught on, sure, but I doubt that's the case this early on. I'm feeling optimistic.

joeblow

Welp, after hours of the transaction not completing (Hitman, PPal), I tried buying it logged out of my GS account through PPal and it finalized. I have an email from PPal that payment is pending, and am waiting for GStop to ship the code.

Hope it all works out.

EDIT: That was fast. GStop sent an order confirmation email and says the code is coming soon... I am a happy backlogger! :p

Top Bottom