• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PC gamers: Hitman, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Rise of Tomb Raider sale on gamestop

Labrys

Still waiting on my hitman code, I paypal'd it about 3 hours ago. I'm still at work so it's no biggie but still slightly concerning

Angry Fork

Got an email saying they're reviewing the order, and now the site seems to be down for me. Maybe they made a mistake? Ordered 4 hours ago hopefully they keep the deal if not oh well.

edit - got my code now, works fine.

Logical-

Neo Member
Dammit, I wish I saw this before I bought Deus ex for 29.99 last night on the steam sale...I don't think they do refunds do they?

Itachi87

Gamestop needs to update the servers to their site; it's complete crap. I've been waiting over an hour to access the hitman code i paid for.

Papacheeks

Banned
Anyone know if buying Rise of the Tomb raider with season pass worth it? I feel that stuff will go on sale again?

But the base game at 14.99 hard to pass up.

Is it worth it for the digital deluxe extra 7.49$?

OneUh8

Okay finally was able to load the page to get my key. Got it and activated. Man gamestop is such a fail though. It's 2016, get with it.

Branson

Fuck. Bought Hitman yesterday on steam. Oh well. I'll just take the hit. Don't feel like messing and waiting to see if I'll even get a refund.

Hero

If this is going all day I'll try later.

Will see if I can help a few non-US GAFers if I can buy a few extra.

xAlias

Anyone wants a Deus Ex Mankind Divideded Digital Deluxe key (includes base + season pass) for $25?

Realized didn't need the game considering my backlog and the games i already bought so far for the sales. :)

Labrys

Order confirmation: 5:54 AM MST
Code delivered to my email: 10:13 AM MST

seems to be about a 4 hour wait at the latest?

Anyone know if buying Rise of the Tomb raider with season pass worth it? I feel that stuff will go on sale again?

But the base game at 14.99 hard to pass up.

Is it worth it for the digital deluxe extra 7.49$?

If I'm not mistaken, $15 gets you the base game and the digital deluxe extra season pass.

ordered Hitman a couple hours ago (used Guest checkout...I have a GS account but had issues in the past and Guest worked then so used it again)

got the code instantly when I checked out right on the order confirmation page...redeemed it with no issues

Papacheeks

Banned
If I'm not mistaken, $15 gets you the base game and the digital deluxe extra season pass.

What i asked was if it was worth it for the deluxe? I already bought the base game. DLC goes on sale all the time. I just want to play some tomb raider :)

This and Doom have been great deals for me this season.

Can't wait to see what my rx 480 can do in ROTTR.

Logical-

Neo Member
I put in my refund for Deus EX on steam hopefully this deal will last the whole day. I was able to after about 30 minutes of issues with errors and my account got tomb raider deluxe, I'll try using a guest account for Deus Ex.

Krakn3Dfx

Grabbed Deus Ex for $22.50, hard to beat that deal w/ the SP included.

I gotta stop buying games this holiday, I'm in deep.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Shit, looks like the Hitman deal ended as I was putting it into my cart. Damn.

It looks like the first episode and upgrade packs are still on sale, a couple dollars more but still cheaper than anywhere else. (edit: 3.74 + 12.49 for the full game this way)

vg260

It looks like the first episode and upgrade packs are still on sale, a couple dollars more but still cheaper than anywhere else. (edit: 3.74 + 12.49 for the full game this way)

The site is getting hammered.

I sat with Hitman in my cart for too long while I looked up info on it. Apparently it's pretty good, but it was back up to full by then.

I did get an order for the preview and upgrade pack separately for a buck and change more, so I guess I can try out the preview/1st episode and if I don't like it, I can sell the upgrade code.

Top Bottom