• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PC gamers: Hitman, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Rise of Tomb Raider sale on gamestop

M.D

You can't buy this outside the US?

Edit: seems like not, at least when trying with PayPal
Anyone mind helping with purchasing Hitman?

Afrodium

Banned
Fuck I tried buying Hitman this morning but got the message the servers were down each time I tried to purchase. Now it looks like the deal is dead :(

Kildrek

Fuck I tried buying Hitman this morning but got the message the servers were down each time I tried to purchase. Now it looks like the deal is dead :(

page 2 near the bottom...we figured out that buying the intro pack and the upgrade pack together comes out to be 16 or so.

Velikost

Why isn't this bumped more?! Thanks for posting OP. Didn't see anything about this on CAG or anything, glad I checked GAF earlier in the day. Picked up the RotTR Season Pass and the 2 Hitman packs.

Was really debating about Hitman for $30 on Steam, but for ~$17 it was a no brainer. The Giant Bomb guys have gotten me really hyped for it.

pirata

Finally got it to work by using Paypal instead of the credit card form on their site!

EDIT: I think the thread title should be updated with some sale prices.

Dartastic

Already had episode one of Hitman, but haven't really played it. Had to nab it, just in case I want to play the whole thing. Crazy price.

Kept ignoring this all day. Had no real interest in the game but y'all hyped me so I finally bought the two separate packs. Damn yous.

Dez_

Thanks for the update on this. I thought I missed out earlier today. Even if it's not the same price, it still looks like a great deal. Honestly, haven't played too much Hitman before, a little of Contracts and a little of Blood Money. High praise and Giant Bomb crew certainly got me interested in giving the series a try again.

haven't been able to get Hitman, was able to get RoTR but now got an email stating they cancelled my order even though I paid through paypal?

I mean seriously... what the FUCK is wrong with gamestop. this is literally unbelievable

haven't been able to get Hitman, was able to get RoTR but now got an email stating they cancelled my order even though I paid through paypal?

I mean seriously... what the FUCK is wrong with gamestop. this is literally unbelievable

Keep trying. Took me a few attempts, but it finally went through for me on my credit card. Got the codes right away. Glad I checked this thread again as I missed out the first time around.

Keep trying. Took me a few attempts, but it finally went through for me on my credit card. Got the codes right away. Glad I checked this thread again as I missed out the first time around.

ive been trying all day yesterday and today

this isn't like a 1 shot deal. I've attempted maybe 100 times literally.

is it possible because I am currently overseas? I am behind a VPN and I live in america, I just happen to be on vacation at the moment

Evo X

Never got my Hitman Full Experience code from yesterdays order, but was able to get it instantly using the two step intro + season pass method.

Good looking out fellas.

Never got my Hitman Full Experience code from yesterdays order, but was able to get it instantly using the two step intro + season pass method.

Good looking out fellas.

yeah they cancelled my order when I bought the full experience. but the intro + season pass method got me the codes immediately. bless up to the poster who informed us.

Bought rise of tr....loving it...almost 6 hours in already. Decided to get hit man as well. No ragrets.

Nice! Just to get yet another opinion on Rise while I'm stuck waiting, did you like the first game of the TR reboot as well?
I'm expecting to like it quite a bit since I liked the first one.

With the PS4 version sale I finally bought in too, can't wait to finally play this when my copy gets here.

Ptaaty

Nice! Just to get yet another opinion on Rise while I'm stuck waiting, did you like the first game of the TR reboot as well?
I'm expecting to like it quite a bit since I liked the first one.

With the PS4 version sale I finally bought in too, can't wait to finally play this when my copy gets here.
I did like the first reboot as well...but this is quite a bit better. Cheese is gone everything refined...way better and more tombs. Really fun.

*edit* - first game the story was an anchor of cheese IMO...this game the characters are very well done. Lara especially - gfx are exceptional as well and really add to the exploration fun.

I did like the first reboot as well...but this is quite a bit better. Cheese is gone everything refined...way better and more tombs. Really fun.

*edit* - first game the story was an anchor of cheese IMO...this game the characters are very well done. Lara especially - gfx are exceptional as well and really add to the exploration fun.

Excellent. Thanks for the impressions even if there's obviously already a thread of them. Just wanted some thoughts from someone just starting out on it and not too far into it yet.

Foffy

Banned
I double dipped.

Anyone know if you can link your PS4 profile with Steam's? I have the pre-order suits and unlockable stuffs I'd rather not have to get all over again on PC...

I double dipped.

Anyone know if you can link your PS4 profile with Steam's? I have the pre-order suits and unlockable stuffs I'd rather not have to get all over again on PC...

On the official Hitman stream just last Friday they said that they can't make that happen because of platform restrictions.

saelz8

I wasn't able to buy The Full Experience, but Intro + Upgrade method as mentioned above goes through fine.

Good lookin out, boys.

Managed to finally figure out how to get Gamestop to take my Canadian PayPal, only to have my orders cancelled half an hour later.

Fuck off, Gamestop US. I'm done with this bullshit.

Hero

Do people need a US resident to order copies for them? I can probably get a few keys and you can just PayPal me. Have positive feedback in the BST thread.

Top Bottom