• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] PSN Flash Sale: 3/24 - 3/27

Remk

This is one random sale alright, the lack of native Vita games offered is really disappointing.

Very well Sony, I'll just hold on to my money and spend it elsewhere

MSMrRound

So Trails In The Sky is supposed to be really good, right? I'm in the mood for a good jrpg.

It's great, but I have to warn you that it is really a bit of a slow burn, but boy, do the writing and story pay off towards the end.

If you are getting, hope you enjoy. There's a pretty good soundtrack and most of the characters are really well written. Do remember to check treasure chests a second time after you opened it for the first time

ieatzombies

I'm in for The Evil Within+dlc. Already have Neir, Yakuza 0 , Persona 4, ffxv and platinuming HZD plus too many others in my backlog. Will pick up Nioh way down the road.

Skeletron

Awful, awful sale for the PS4.

Let me know when Resident Evil 7 hits 30 and Uncharted 4, Doom, Tomb Raider, or GTAV hit 20.

DigSCCP

Oh man Im so happy !
I´ve been waiting for so long to put my hands on P4G !
This is going to be my first ride on the Persona universe !
Thanks a lot to the user floatingconffins for sharing a discount coupon !
Now I got ask : any tips before I jump into the game ?

Korigama

Oh man Im so happy !
I´ve been waiting for so long to put my hands on P4G !
This is going to be my first ride on the Persona universe !
Thanks a lot to the user floatingconffins for sharing a discount coupon !
Now I got ask : any tips before I jump into the game ?
It's a bit of a slow start with P4 as the game eases you into the setting and routine, but well worth the wait. Try not to get too attached to specific Personas as you acquire them, as you want to make certain to gain and fuse new ones as you max out your old ones. At the same time, however, try to have something for every occasion (i.e., ones strong against and able to exploit specific elemental weaknesses, ones for healing/support). Buffs and debuffs are also far more important in Persona and SMT titles than what tends to be the case in most JRPGs.

Corginand

How is Dragon's Dogma compared to the PC version? I don't think my laptop can run it so I was wondering if I'd miss something by playing the PS3 version.

And I've heard Ratchet & Clank Collection has some issues on Vita but digital (which is the only option in NA anyways) is fine. Is that true?

Ughhh too much stuff to play already but might as well add to the pile! Evil Dead complete, Deadly Premonition, Tharsis, Nioh, and-- the real grab for me-- Reel Fishing Master's Challenge for Vita lol

Deku Tree

Can you combine this sale with the 20% off PSN Coupon?

Like I really need to buy more games that I wont have the time to play...

Jashobeam

fuck yeah Nioh Digital Deluxe is on sale, I have $15 from last month's promo and also the 20% off coupon from the newsletter, damn feels good to save money:)

danthefan

So Trails In The Sky is supposed to be really good, right? I'm in the mood for a good jrpg.

It's a really nice traditional JRPG. There's loads of dialogue, a fun enough combat system, a fairly compelling story and characters you invest in.

It's slow paced though. It really is, especially for the first 20 hours or so. If you can deal with that then go for it. I really enjoyed it.

Carnby

Very cool game. Good music and sound. I believe the game recommends using headphones. I played on both PS4 and Vita, and enjoyed it on both.

The sceond I read your post I remembered that Jasper Byrne did the music for Lone Survivor. He also wrote Decadent Dance, Voyager, and Hotline in Hotline Miami 2. All excellent tracks.

Yup, I Lone Survivor bought. Thanks for the recommendation.

blahness

Guerrilla IMO. I still wish the multiplayer was active, one of my favorite MP experiences.

Side note: It appears that Nioh is no longer on sale. I took the night to think it over and was going to pull the trigger this morning.

gunstarhero

Kromaia Ω $5.99

Got to recommend Kromaia! Great game if you're in the mood for a strange shooter.

If you're a fan of games like Galaxy Force, Panzer Dragoon, or Star Fox this should be on your list of games to check out. The big difference is you're off the rails in a full 360 space.

blahness

So Trails in the Sky SC was supposed to be on sale this weekend, but there were issues apparently. This is from XSEED's fb page:

*Trails in the Sky SC sale - There was a mix-up, since the game is a rare "two-disc" PSP game that requires extra set-up info, even digitally. We're working on it and the sale is incoming, and we'll share more info soon! Thanks for your patience and for bringing this to our attention!

Skeletron

You can go on Amazon right now and get a copy of Doom for $20.

GTAV might....might drop to 20 in November, but certainly not anytime soon.
Physical, yeah, but I've gone all digital since a few months ago. It's a little tougher to find deals but I've plenty of games in my backlog to wait for them to drop.

Sleeping Dogs is always on sale. I have it on 360 and was probably 1/2 through the game before I upgraded my HDD. I'd consider biting with all the DLC, but would rather have that $8 go towards an awesome PSN title.

Zasa

So conflicted here. Do I pick up both Horizon ZD & Nier, two shiny, new releases. Or do I only get one of those & splurge on both the "only on PlayStation" & this sale?

I've missed out on a good amount of games here that I'm interested in like both Far Cry 4 & Primal, Evil Within, Borderlands Handsome Collection, Abyss Odyssey & Helldivers.

Feel like some of these deals are just too good to pass up considering most are the GOTY or complete editions. Hmm.

Top Bottom