• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
So two questions:

Where is everyone getting this 20 percent off coupon?

and

Will there be a Week 3?

20% codes either purchased from Ebay($5) or through the recent Sony mailer(had to be a newsletter subscriber I think).

I think there are actually 4 weeks of this sale, expect deals through the end of the year.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm debating getting GoW3. I really liked it when I played it in, um, 2010. But do I need it again? I dunno. Maybe just Stardew Valley which isn't even on sale!

Is there anything you can compare it to? How many hours long is a normal play through? Replay value ? Story is cohesive and well done, or just Japanese whackadoodle ?
I guess Infamous would be a good comparison and the creator looked to Crackdown as inspiration. 10-15 hours sounds about right for a playthrough. I think replay value would come down to how much you end up liking the game itself. There are challenges that can extend the game for you. The story feels incomplete and the sequel should address that. There are some interesting points to the story if you are able to pay attention to important details and piece things together.

Went ahead and got Gravity Rush Remastered after not really feeling it on Vita, and I must say it's a lot better to play on a PS4 controller, only got past the intro sequence but it's really good and looks fantastic for cleaned up Vita game.!
Glad you're enjoying it. The remaster is a huge improvement over the Vita version. Bluepoint did a really good job with the port.

l4aO41y.png

how much time do I have to commit? What do you guys think? I already have until dawn on disc.

Toki767

There will probably also be a flash sale next weekend.

I believe last year Sony gave a blanket 10% off code for Christmas so maybe they do it again.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Hoping Salt and Sanctuary, Shadow of the Beast and I Am Setsuna go on sale this week or next week.

yella

So anyone play Jotun? Thinking about getting it. That art is pretty amazing.

It's pretty good... be warned, though, it's pretty much boss fights only. There are minions in a few of the levels, but the real meat of the game lies in conquering the massive bosses.

rec0ded1

Ready to pull trigger on overwatch,gravity rush ps4 and hyper light drifter but I need one of them 20% discount codes. tyronebiggum.gif

Man I had no idea about them giving out codes in a newsletter. I've been a Plus subscriber for years and never knew they had a newsletter...

Darknight

Bought for PSVR:

Battlezone
I expect you to Die
VEV

Had 20% off coupon. I feel Until dawn will be $10 again and I have the disk. So i passed on Headmasters and Crytal Rift.

Modus better be making a PS2 dynamic PS4 theme now that I bought his game. Get approval from Shu already!!!

anddo0

Used my 20% code on Stardew Vally.. I think it will be a while before the regular price reaches the $12 range (on PS4)

HotHamBoy

Is Firewatch good? Heard nothing about it, but the trailer is really cool.

My friend likes games like that and was excited to play it and he said it was a huge let down.

What's so great about until dawn?

It's just stupid and fun. The story is pretty dumb but it's entertaining.

I didn't like it for the first 90 minutes or so, it starts really slow. It gets pretty fun after that, ended up enjoying myself.

Ended the sale with Stardew Valley and Ray Gigant...

And also some stuff in the sale!

Lumo, which is just great and everything I hoped it would be.
Steamworld Heist, which is pretty cool from a brief brief play
Hyperlight Drifter, which I haven't played yet and
Grand Kingdom, which I also haven't played.

20% code really helped out this week, would have probably just got Lumo without it.

Rymuth

ZbO2RDx.png

um.

Yess!
20% discount
15% discount
10$ codes for PS Pro
10$ codes because....reasons.

Sony's gone full on ham with these presents. See, this is why they should never be on top. They have so much money, they've got no idea what to do with it so they just hand it out instead of spending on games. Where are the games, Sony.
/s :3

Karu

20% discount
15% discount
10$ codes for PS Pro

Sony's gone full on ham with these presents. See, this is why they should never be on top. They have so much money, they've got no idea what to do with it so they just hand it out instead of spending on games. Where are the games, Sony.
they just want to get rid oF their digital stock

20% discount
15% discount
10$ codes for PS Pro

Reminds me of that spongebob episode

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I don't have any use for my discount code

KT7Q5D2J4D

Someome used it already lol

At least hace the audacity to thank him for the code and let everyone else know its claimed.

Top Bottom