• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Promotion: Spend $100, Get $15 Back. October 1 - 28

el_burno

Neo Member
I lost a credit last year because I had been playing the PS4 when it launched, and it was weeks before I booted the PS3. Waiting there in the PS3 message app, was my promotional credit, expired. Customer service was no help.

Pingoreous

i just got my $15 code. I like the "from Playstation messager" section on the system because it gives me piece of mind that its not a Phishing scam.

to people worrying about the $15 expiring on December 5th, that's for the code itself. once you add it to your wallet, it stays there until you spend it.

DeMeester

I just recieved the code as well and activated it inmediately. I didn't know I spent almost 300 dollars on games in October :).

BouncyFrag

Even though I was 3 cents short, Sony still hooked me up.
8102137ush_Ed_Wxn.jpg

salute.gif

Toki767

Aww, can't afford that.
This $15 credit won't expire will it? I can just leave it until the next US PStore Sale comes around?

edit: December 5, 2014 expiration date. Shudda read the email first.

The code expires, the money once it's in your PSN wallet will not.

Tizoc

Yeah make sure you redeem your code ASAP guys, since the code itself expires not the money/cash.

The next question is what to spend it on? I'm saving it up for the Feb/March releases. Either Bloodborne, Order 1886 or FF Type 0 will get the honour of the $15.

v1ncelis

The next question is what to spend it on? I'm saving it up for the Feb/March releases. Either Bloodborne, Order 1886 or FF Type 0 will get the honour of the $15.

Too easy. Dragons Age/GTA V/Far Cry 4. Still not sure which one I will buy day 1 but will have them all by christmas that's for sure.

Too easy. Dragons Age/GTA V/Far Cry 4. Still not sure which one I will buy day 1 but will have them all by christmas that's for sure.

I used buying GTAV as a step to getting the $15 :p

Far Cry 4 interests me, but I'm not a huge fan of the series so I'm waiting on the reviews for that one.

Tizoc

People wondering what to spend that $15 on are...I'm sorry but I can only chortle/chuckle at your 'conundrum'.
I got $17 now and I still have 30+ stuff I wanna get off the Store, that cash is gone the moment sales go up.

You guys get such cool deals in US. Our Playstation India is busy getting drunk and posting epic fails on Facebook like this:

B16XYbKCAAAwnlw.jpg

Make a US account mang, it's easy and quick.

Zukuu

Banned
Bought Borderlands and Lords of the Fallen without even thinking about this promotion. Just got the email and redeemed the code. Nice!

Tizoc

I got the credit from pre-ordering GTA5 (among other things). Can I just use the credit to help pay for my pre-order?

The credit is no different to money you add from your credit card, or from PSN cash codes.
You can use it for whatever, it not anything special or magical or any of that shit.
Its effin' credit mang...

check emails, it expires in december btw so use it now. hope they make a sale on vita cuz i wanna buy the danga games and i think im a couple of bucks short at current price

sense

check emails, it expires in december btw so use it now. hope they make a sale on vita cuz i wanna buy the danga games and i think im a couple of bucks short at current price

once you redeem the code the money can stay in your account. you just need to redeem the code by december 5 you can spend the money whenever.

Deft Beck

I wish I had spent that $50 gift card directly on the SEN rather than using it to get a PS+ code on Amazon first. Stupid of me.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So, I got the message on PS4, but the code doesn't actually load... seems like it times out.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Okay, so the code was sitting in my email. All is well.

no code

Even though I spent over 100$.

IS there something I need to do to activate this?

could anyone post the email account or subject title of the mail so I can maybe find it?

have tried by searching "Sony" but I cannot find any mail containing the code.

PEGGLE 2
Electronic Arts Inc
Game
Service
10/27/2014
--

inFAMOUS Second Son™
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Game
Service
10/27/2014

Grand Theft Auto V Pre-Order