• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UT2k4 match tonight, 10:15 EDT! Choose the mode!

What mode should we play tonight?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Let's get a bit more organized about this. We'll play what the majority chooses. These nightly games are a ton of fun.

CURSE NOS_G AND HIS SHIELD GUN.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If it's too late, people are asleep, if it's too early, people are at work or school or whatever. SUGGEST A FUCKING TIME INSTEAD OF BITCHING.

Espio

Wellington said:
If it's too late, people are asleep, if it's too early, people are at work or school or whatever. SUGGEST A FUCKING TIME INSTEAD OF BITCHING.

We're five hours ahead of eastern, so we're screwed unless people can play during work time.

Nos_G

MWUHAHAHAHAH!

Actually I wasn't going to use the shield gun until someone mentioned it... then the fun began...

:D

Oh and I'll play whatever.

Diablos

ONS gets real boring, real quick.

That server sucked. I dunno if it was incorrectly reporting my ping and packetloss or what, but it was bad. I'd be walking, and then the next thing I know, I'll be facing a different direction, and instantly be placed in an area of the map that is considerably far from where I was supposed to be.

I was SilverRocket btw.

Diablos said:
That server sucked. I dunno if it was incorrectly reporting my ping and packetloss or what, but it was bad. I'd be walking, and then the next thing I know, I'll be facing a different direction, and instantly be placed in an area of the map that is considerably far from where I was supposed to be.

I wasn't having any problems. I think the problems you were experiencing came from my translocator telefragging you all over the map. :p

Great game at the end Blue Team! Way to win in OT!!!

Nos_G

Haha, I pwned Decadence with the shield gun... :D

Yeah those two ppl with names starting with 'S' had questionable aiming when double jumping in that last CTF... but ah well...

Shield Gun pwnage!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BLUE BABY!

That last CTF match was just beyond insane. Just totally hectic and off the wall action. Props to DJ in that. Fuck we need to play more CTF.

Wellington said:
BLUE BABY!

That last CTF match was just beyond insane. Just totally hectic and off the wall action. Props to DJ in that. Fuck we need to play more CTF.

Indeed, CTF is always a good time. Thanks for watching our base like a hawk.

I think we've always had good Assault matches too. Onslaught seems to always end up one-sided. Any good mods (besides Jailbreak or Chaos UT) that we can play?

Nos_G

I need to practice up on my Translocator fragging skills...

Maybe I can practice up on it whenever I can put down the shield gun.

Diablos

DJ Demon J said:
I wasn't having any problems. I think the problems you were experiencing came from my translocator telefragging you all over the map. :p

Great game at the end Blue Team! Way to win in OT!!!

No, it happened when I saw you taking on other people and stuff...

edit: Yeah, translocator whores do suck.

Slo

I logged on at 11:00 Eastern last night and didn't see anyone playing. I played for an hour and no one joined me. FOR SHAME!

Slo said:
I logged on at 11:00 Eastern last night and didn't see anyone playing. I played for an hour and no one joined me. FOR SHAME!

We blew our load on that one CTF match and were too tired to continue.

Top Bottom