• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UT2K4! TONIGHT!

BuddyC

10 PM EST.

Assault first and Jailbreak later, unless that crumples your panties the wrong way. In that case, enjoy playing with random people :p

Post your xfire name.

Nester

I'm down. I won't be on for another 2 hours though, so I'll check Xfire to see where everyone is. Add me if you haven't already, tag is SpeedRazor

Slo

Maybe. I'll have to watch my kids tonight, so I can't zone out on the computer or someone could....you know....die.

--

Ah fuck it, I can always have more kids! I'm in!

Thanks CK....unfortunately, I can't find my UT2k4 box and disc! Fuck. *rummages through boxes that were never unpacked from moving*

BuddyC

Wellington said:
Hey I have an idea, I'll make a UT topic and then not even play!

Quiet you, I'm, not feeling well at all today.

Anyways, WE'RE PLAYING RIGHT NOW.

JOIN UP ON XFIRE.

impirius

Wellington said:
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
i will kill you in your sleep

i never want to hear that again

I only got in for the last couple of games... seems like the gametype can be really fun, but unfortunately, everyone was just finishing up. Hope I can catch you guys next time, sans the 11-year-old who apparently knew two phrases of English.

Ack. I tried to connect and play with you guys, but you were playing on some wonky server with crazy maps that were taking way to long to download. So I had to ESC outta that sucka. Oh well, maybe next time.

Oh yeah:

THEY TOOK RRRR JAAAWWWWWBBBBBSSSSSS

impirius

Error Macro said:
THEY TOOK RRRR JAAAWWWWWBBBBBSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAARG

Or maybe I'm looking at this all wrong. Next time there's a scheduled game, maybe everyone should claim their own overused catchphrase and yell it after each kill they get! I got dibs on "Did I dooo thaaaaat?"

Still available:
"I'm Rick James bitch!"
"WASSUUUUUUP"
"You are the weakest link! Goodbye!"
"Is that your final answer?"
"Got any cheeeese?"
"Peace in the Middle East"
"Can't touch this"

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yusaku said:
What, is everybody bored with ONS already?

For some reason no one wants to play the two best modes, AS and ONS. I play those with pubbers, and I play whatever mode is flavor of the week with Gaffers.

Slo

Wellington said:
For some reason no one wants to play the two best modes, AS and ONS. I play those with pubbers, and I play whatever mode is flavor of the week with Gaffers.

ONS rocks.

Diablos

Good game, all.

jun17match.jpg

IJoel

It was ok last night, but the kid that was constantly talking made me want to drive a nail through my ears.

I still got to kill CK, so all it's good.

I'm also good for some ONS or AS. Both of those modes r0x!

Diablos

I know, that kid that kept on saying "THEY TOOK OUR JERBS" was ticking me off. He's been on servers before, and I always rip on him by saying "is that a little girl I hear talking?" It usually makes him mad. :D

Screw assault, JailBreak pwns

Sai

I'm going to have to purchase this soon. I was messing around with the demo a lil' yesterday and I was getting much better performance at max settings than I was when I first got it... 8xAA, 8xAF, 1280x1024 resolution, and it never dipped below 60fps... Very nice. Full version runs much better too, right?

IJoel

Suerte said:
Anyone playing tonight?

Tonight UK or US? :p

I will definitely be up for some CK-kicking-ass-filled-ut2k4-session tonight.

Edit: God, these smilies are not just ugly, they're damn stupid looking.

Suerte

IJoel said:
Tonight UK or US? :p

I will definitely be up for some CK-kicking-ass-filled-ut2k4-session tonight.

Edit: God, these smilies are not just ugly, they're damn stupid looking.

Both UK and US :p I played pretty good at 4am anyway last night ;)

BuddyC

alright guys, we're doing it again tonight. I got guys coming over for some Halo action, but I'll duck out for a bit around 10 PM EST.

Dilbert

Looks like CrazyKillah and Tre` were owning as usual. :) Nice showing by Suerte, too.

I'd love to play with you all tonight, but I have a SHITLOAD of stuff I have to do tonight. Look out for pixelated, though...the man has skills!

Top Bottom