• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UT2K4! TONIGHT!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shot00008.JPG

BuddyC

ut30.jpg

what clan did that kid think we were - Gaming Alliance? Ah, that was great. Those guys had mad skills - or mad cheats.

GA RECRUITING?!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I'd love to play - just tell me how, when, and where please!

Just picked it up, and played a few online games, and I sofar have been holding my own.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BuddyChrist83 said:
ut30.jpg

what clan did that kid think we were - Gaming Alliance? Ah, that was great. Those guys had mad skills - or mad cheats.

GA RECRUITING?!

For the record, something was weird with that server! I played like 5 minutes and it said I had been playing for the full 26. I don't suck. ;_;

Yusaku

Wellington said:
For some reason no one wants to play the two best modes, AS and ONS. I play those with pubbers, and I play whatever mode is flavor of the week with Gaffers.

Which is funny, because AS and ONS are the two worst modes to play with pubbers. Someone in another forum was telling me he saw a whole linked-line of people trying to heal their powercore.

BuddyC

maybe?

it makes it easier to identify who's from GA (not everyone uses their forum handle) and last night some kids DID think we were a clan.

IJoel

BuddyChrist83 said:
maybe?

it makes it easier to identify who's from GA (not everyone uses their forum handle) and last night some kids DID think we were a clan.

Should we sport the [GA]? As long as we don't become maniacal about ratings, I'm all for it.

Tellaerin

I'd love to get in on some of these pickup games, but I'm not too keen on installing xfire. Anybody mind if I add some of you to my buddy list in the UT2k4 server browser instead?

BuddyC

Tellaerin said:
I'd love to get in on some of these pickup games, but I'm not too keen on installing xfire. Anybody mind if I add some of you to my buddy list in the UT2k4 server browser instead?

Xfire is the best way to do it mate, I know some people are convinced it's spyware though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
well, I'm gonna attempt to join up tonight (if it starts)

Got the newest patch dl'ed, but are there any mod's/maps I need to go ahead and get?

Top Bottom