• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Utopia TV series - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decado

Worth watching the second season? I liked the first but don't really want to run into a cliffhanger or something...

Slowdive

Banned
Channel 4 turned down a one-off special:
“I think we all knew it was coming,” says Kelly. “The people who liked it really liked it, but the ratings were just bad. I don’t know why. I think going out in the summer didn’t help. It’s gutting not being able to finish the story. We did want to do a special. We said to [Channel 4], ‘I could finish it off with a two-hour special,’but they weren’t going for it. I understand, though. It was a risky show to do.”

“It was ahead of its time and that’s how culture works,” chips in Macdonald. “What’s original isn’t instantly popular because it’s different. They’ll be buying the box set by 2027.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ing-submarine-thriller-black-sea-9875591.html

Bold One

Yyr6OMU.gif

Dabanton

Hopefully another channel or someone like Netflix swoops in to show the special.

Little chance I know but we need some hope. I wonder how much the show cost to do?

Slowdive

Banned
The series 2 soundtrack is now out worldwide and on Spotify. It's better than the first, The Monarch's Pyramid is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom