• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vaesen - Platformer game with gnomes and trolls.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Embark on a folkloric journey among gnomes and trolls into the heart of a Swedish forest. Vaesen is a new platformer in development from Dimfrost Studio. A demo will be ready in summer 2018 and if you are interested in testing it out, please sign up at our webpage! http://dimfroststudio.com/

Vaesen is a new self-published game by Dimfrost Studio. To ensure our product is of the highest quality, the three of us have put our passion, soul, and heart into the making of this game. As of right now, we do not have a set release date, but we are aiming for 2019.

Because we are a small team with very limited resources, your word-of-mouth to friends and family about our game would be greatly appreciated. If you are interested in testing the demo or just want to show your support, please sign up below!

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I remember seeing this on Imgur at one point. Seems very interesting, but I am curious if they can keep it fun in a full length game. Also worried that it may be a bit too "trial and error".

Rodolink

Oh I loved that folklore as a kid, gnomes, old gaelic, celt mythology, I hope the best for this project.

Top Bottom