• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valentine's Day is coming --how many of you have a gamer girlfriend/boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically a gaming topic, let's get a roll call on how many of use are dating or married to an avid gamer. Also, will you be purchasing any gaming-related V-Day gifts for this significant other?

Me!

P5230045.jpg

Note: This thread is not a thinly disguised excuse to post a picture of my girlfriend, I'm there too : ]

Gazunta

Once upon a time, on my first date with this girl I didn't know too well, she spied my copy of Super Mario Bros DX on Game Boy Color and then spent the next 3 hours teaching me where each and every single warp zone, hidden block and power up was.

I've been married to her for 2 and a half years now :)

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
my gf hates games and would rather go shopping, though she doesnt mind playing tekken with me. odd.

My girlfriend is a gamer. She's a girl too though so I'm sure getting her a video game for Valentine's day is not going to work. :/

Christmas is all about video games though. :)

ChrisAllenFiz said:
Can`t get her off viva pinata, or nintendogs, picross DS or brain training.

So I have a non-gaming girlfriend!?
I lol'ed.
Gazunta said:
Once upon a time, on my first date with this girl I didn't know too well, she spied my copy of Super Mario Bros DX on Game Boy Color and then spent the next 3 hours teaching me where each and every single warp zone, hidden block and power up was.

I've been married to her for 2 and a half years now :)
I love happy endings...

/vagina

Bildi

My partner has a Cube, modded PS2 and DS (I bought her the Cube & PS2 for Christmas presents). I think she loves the DS most (can't blame her) but she hasn't been so much into gaming for the last year or two.

Thanks for the Valentines reminder, I think I've given her games for too many Valentines so that won't be happening this year. :lol

Mr. Spinnington, even though you've posted a pic of yourself, I'll always think that you look like John Goodman
because he's sexier than you.

SantaC said:
how about posting this thread ON valentines day?
Will backfire, too much bitterness.
Bildi said:
Thanks for the Valentines reminder, I think I've given her games for too many Valentines so that won't be happening this year. :lol
Oh look, SantaC, I helped someone! : 0
Mr. Spinnington, even though you've posted a pic of yourself, I'll always think that you look like John Goodman
because he's sexier than you.
Still pretty good-looking for the end of a hot summer day. Also, I'm John Goodman.

SPEA

my girlfriend lovvvved viva. she honestly was obsessed. she also played some animal crossing back in the day. And weirdly enough, she enjoyed watching me play oblivion (she couldn't play it cause she has trouble looking and moving at the same time in games).

HydrantC12 said:
my girlfriend lovvvved viva. she honestly was obsessed. she also played some animal crossing back in the day. And weirdly enough, she enjoyed watching me play oblivion (she couldn't play it cause she has trouble looking and moving at the same time in games).

My GF also likes me playing oblivion. She wants me to get back to it after I put 45Hrs in and stopped, but TBH I`m not feeling it any more. Maybe someday.

HydrantC12 said:
my girlfriend lovvvved viva. she honestly was obsessed. she also played some animal crossing back in the day.
Viva Piñata = happy girlfriends

I really want to buy my special someone a core 360 just so she can play it on her own time. They way that game gets along with girls, you'd think it was Christmas morning and they were 8.

Jasoco

Banned
I'm not completely sure I have a girlfriend yet. So far she's just a sex buddy. Do you send valentines presents to sex buddies?

I'm serious. I don't know. Because this is my first one.. ever. :lol

Lobster

Banned
Jasoco said:
I'm not completely sure I have a girlfriend yet. So far she's just a sex buddy. Do you send valentines presents to sex buddies?

I'm serious. I don't know. Because this is my first one.. ever. :lol

Send her a dildo.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom