• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valentine's Day Overwatch Dialog Confirms Mercy's Relationship

Mercy and Genji?

But Mercy is a girl and Genji is a boy! Disgusting!!!!

C3MO5uj.jpg

/s

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I don't get it, isn't Overwatch like a Team Fortress 2 type game? Why would there be relationships when they're all fighting each other?

Salarians

lol the TF2 fandom is full of shipping too

Only three of the characters are actual villains; most of them are on good terms (not that that ever stopped shipping but whatever). And the individual matches people have in Overwatch (the game) aren't canon to Overwatch (the story).

Anyway, Mercy and Genji have a shared history so a romance between them isn't far fetched.

Being rational and normal about shipping wouldn't be any fun.

Is "Molli[e] with the legendary tag" anything like "Becky with the good hair"?
Yep! I didn't know your tag changed until after I posted that though...it's a huge improvement!!! I congratulate you for this!

Also I didn't know your name really WAS Molli[e]! Thought it was a nickname...

I-hate-u

Has ever been any meaningful interaction between Pharah and Mercy besides the one sided "keep the skies clear for me"? Besides, Pharah is 5 years younger than Angela and was in her early teens when she would visit Overwatch members with her mom. Mercy was nearing her 20s at the time. All logic to me indicates that Pharah saw the younger members like McCree and Mercy nothing more than like older siblings.

The only 2 characters Pharah truly shows love for in this game are her mom Ana, and Reinhardt.

StayDead

Pharmercy is still good guys. Mercy is in an open relationship as Genji is mostly robot and can't give Mercy what she needs.

It's sort of amusing that Mercy (probably) has the hots for the character she least compliments as a healer. Her and Genji do nothing for each other in a gameplay sense.

muh pharmercy ;_;

Mercy isn't in love with Genjers, she just is in love with her own work. Genji is also an antithesis to everything that went wrong with Reaper, who was Mercy's first actual love.

mollipen

Can we all at least agree that Mercy76 can die in a fire?

...no? I'd take Mercy76 over Gency each and every day of the week, and people from the Overwatch art thread know of my distain for Mercy76. There's no way, as a Mercy player, you can not not hate Genji.

Mercy and Genji?

But Mercy is a girl and Genji is a boy! Disgusting!!!!

C3MO5uj.jpg

I don't understand tagging this as sarcasm given it's 100% true. *confused look*

Also, that image is getting used by me in the future, I can already tell.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
If OW shippers were in charge of pairing people up irl the human race would go extinct :p

1. From wars
2. From lack of babies :p

Fuck it BRING ON CLONING AND GENE SPLICING

Top Bottom