• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Value of PS2 games

dDoc

Found a few PS2 games at my mum's place whilst moving some stuff around from back in the day in excellent condition, including the original version of P3.

Any idea how much these (especially P3) sell for nowadays? Tried Google but would love a retro fan's opinion here.

9sQeQJm.png

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
And yet Dreamcast stuff is crazy expensive. I looked up the 10 most expensive DC games, I think I had all of them except Cannon Spike.

And yet Dreamcast stuff is crazy expensive. I looked up the 10 most expensive DC games, I think I had all of them except Cannon Spike.
The price of Retro-Gaming in general is crazy expensive at the moment, Covid's stay-at-home conditions across the world let resellers double the price of retro shit in most cases. I've been trying to go back and get some Gamecube shit for the Wii U and it's been annoying looking across Ebay/Amazon/Marketplaces as prices are goddamn insane.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Persona 3 FES is still printed today. It sells for $30 on Amazon.

Xenosaga 3, any of the Silent Hills, Haunting Grounds, Drakkengard and some others sell really high if you have any of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom