• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve has registered a new trademark called NEON PRIME

Draugoth

Gold Member
FfBkFqBX0AABO9r

Valve has registered a new trademark called NEON PRIME It is not yet known what this is uspto.report/TM/97625453

k_trout

valve are making fancy sports socks
wonder what it could be, maybe they finished that sci fi mmo

Last edited:

Comandr

Deck Console?
I could see this. The deck has proven hilariously popular and mysteriously capable for the specs. I could see them releasing a beefed up version as a sort of console.

The deck already punches well above its weight class for the price. I think there’s a real market for a capable, low priced console that plays PC games at decent settings.

The challenge here is I think most people have the mentality of using a console on a TV rather than a desk. So a potential dedicated home console will need to be able to push 4K. If the deck has taught us anything, it’s that FSR and DLSS can only do so much.

I think that if anyone can figure it out, valve can though. And if it could take advantage of raytracing in some way? NVIDIA has all but priced itself out of the market and money is being left on the table.

Holammer

First impression by the name alone, Valve branded console or a Cyberpunk themed GaaS Battle Royale.
It would be a dumb console name and Valve needs to spit out another trend chasing failure to join Artifact and DOTA Underlords.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
👀
More than anything it sounds like valve are making a mech game. Or maybe that's just because of prime and transformers. This is a weird one from them though

Last edited:

El Muerto

Please let it be a single player game, and not some mmo. Looks like it'll be a game, not hardware, not sure where people are getting that idea.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Please let it be a single player game, and not some mmo. Looks like it'll be a game, not hardware, not sure where people are getting that idea.
Probably because of:

fQrn1dV.png

I'd ignore random shit like "cutlery".. but it seems to have been filed under some generic "electrical apparatus" classes and is lumped in with a bunch of weird shit.. don't see anything about software.

OK this post was wrong as fuck, header says software

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Probably because of:

I'd ignore random shit like "cutlery".. but it seems to have been filed under some generic "electrical apparatus" classes and is lumped in with a bunch of weird shit.. don't see anything about software.

It's very much software as marked in the header. Right at the top. Electrical "supplies" probably incorporates software, as you say, amongst other junk.

hlm666

Halflife Alyx Sequel.

Gordon goes to Neon Prime which is the combine home world searching for Alyx lol

Hows that for 0.001% chance of reality.

Top Bottom