• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve Teasing Left 4 Dead 3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmgfender

Banned
I really want to know why people make these fakes. Wheres the joke come from?

Where is the joke in me going "oh left 4 dead 3.....oh i guess it was fake"

housestare.gif

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I'm actually excited for them to announce L4D3 as their next game. Just because people expecting HL3 are going to be so pissed

but yeah, totally fake.

injurai

Banned
For some reason I don't believe this would be L4D3.

Though I wouldn't mind it being the premier of Source 2 next-gen, especially because the series is more recent in memory and I feel it would be easy to hold off on the HL series a few years longer. There is a lot they can do to improve L4D.

siddhu33

Valve doesn't know about the number 3. If they did make a new left 4 dead, it'll be called left 4 dead 2: episode 1

iavi

To note: there are source engine game entries in the steam registry that haven't been completed/announced/filled in. There's a few of them. food for thought.

injurai

Banned
I agree. I was let down and felt the whole thing should of been DLC for L4D

L4D1 was primarily made by TurtleRock with help from Valve. 2 was all valve, doing some extensive source engine work to better integrate the Director A.I., the gore, and a lot of other stuff. Not alone all the content which was equal to the original content from the first game.

Not for Gamescom, Got a direct reply from Doug, if Valve was attending for press and/or the public and they are NOT AGAIN NOT attending to show anything.

The Lamp

As much as I would kick and scream to make this true, I doubt it. Probably fake for reasons noted.

We need a L4D3 so badly though :( the traffic on the old games is thinning out big time.

Volotaire

As much as I would kick and scream to make this true, I doubt it. Probably fake for reasons noted.

We need a L4D3 so badly though :( the traffic on the old games is thinning out big time.

L4D2 is still doing ok, I think it would be much better if the community didn't suck big time for new players.

Hard to find games at certain times of the day though.

L4d1 is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom