• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGCats] Dinner with the Folks

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
040609.jpg

human5892

Queen of Denmark
The GC and PS2 seem a little out of place in the whole thing, but otherwise, pretty funny. Not funny, "haha", funny, "Hey...that's true."

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Jonnyboy117 said:
She should have called him "Gene".
IBTN.

THis concept waas awesome, too bad it didn't really pan out =/

edit: They should have established GC and Dreamcast as grandchildren (DC being the older sibling of GC) and referenced theri dead parents (N64 and Saturn) and alluded that GC was gay because of his "firend" PS2 in addtion to the existing drop out stuff.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Gorgie said:
I first thought the drop out was the Dreamcast, not the PS1.
that is a dreamcast

EDITVVVVV:Gah it IS a dreamcast.it has the little red triangle and everything.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
this comic should have had a joke about the dreamcast being a failed console... missed opportunity.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
levious said:
this comic should have had a joke about the dreamcast being a failed console... missed opportunity.

They did...that's all this comic was. Over a dozen panels of a joke about the Dreamcast being a failed console.
I just hope that none of the people who think this is funny also bitch about PA not being funny after the second panel sometimes. It's one alright premise stretched out over far too many panels.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Archaix said:
They did...that's all this comic was. Over a dozen panels of a joke about the Dreamcast being a failed console.
I just hope that none of the people who think this is funny also bitch about PA not being funny after the second panel sometimes. It's one alright premise stretched out over far too many panels.

did you just skip to my post and not read anything before it?

jesus christo, i hate to post undiluted vitriol, but vgcats has never once been anything close to funny. plus it has furries.

Final Score: See Me After Class.

BuG

JackFrost2012 said:
jesus christo, i hate to post undiluted vitriol, but vgcats has never once been anything close to funny. plus it has furries.

Not always funny, and the occassional Engrish mistake, but never been funny...? I beg to differ.

040301.jpg

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
JackFrost2012 said:

Derogatory furry references are so 2001.

Didn't you know people on the Internet are offended by anime doll cosplayers this season?

Kaijima said:
Derogatory furry references are so 2001.

Didn't you know people on the Internet are offended by anime doll cosplayers this season?

The difference is, while it's at least theoretically possible for cosplay to be good, there's no such thing as a good furry.

I don't care about being trendy, I care about being right.

Top Bottom