• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGLeaks: PlayStation 4 "Orbis" Roadmap

Reiko

Banned
A game that truly used the system pluses .
As i said in next thread i wonder if Sony first party wanted the faster ram .
For eg in a game like GT which memory set up would be better .

Both.

DDR3 for additional environment detail
GDDR5 for plentiful alpha effects

EDIT: Damn posted twice.

Both.

DDR3 for additional environment detail
GDDR5 for plentiful alpha effects

EDIT: Damn posted twice.

New GT trailers had me thinking , damn i need PS4 and GT6 soon .
I happy that Sony going with 4GB of GDDR5 but if they could just get 2GB of DDR3\4 in there it would be perfect .

jaosobno

Who said this and how is this good? Sounds like they are going for money savings, nextbox will blow PS4 out like tornado if this continues

IIRC, thuway's source said this. Perhaps my memory deceives me, but I believe I've read that January devkits point to single APU.

@thuway, sorry if it wasn't you

You think that is funny? Onimusha 3 would be a nightmare of Bayonetta proportions.

Really? Man I had no idea. I don't even remember what that game was about, or much else at all.

I remember Jean Reno, time travel, and one of the most kick ass CG videos ever created for a videogame, made by Robot.

Reiko

Banned
Really? Man I had no idea. I don't even remember what that game was about, or much else at all.

I remember Jean Reno, time travel, and one of the most kick ass CG videos ever created for a videogame, made by Robot.

It had a crapload of alpha effects, more so than the ones used in Zone of Enders.

Gorillaz

Who are these people and why do we care what they think? At this point the only people who know much are MS or Sony insiders (i.e. 1st party) and no one is an insider to both. 3rd party devs are still in the dark on final specs.

I said it before I believe EA is one if not the only "big publisher" that knows what's going with Sony other then their first party+Japan Cliche.

MS wise I think Ubisoft devs and most certainly Activision knows whats going on.

I said it before I believe EA is one if not the only "big publisher" that knows what's going with Sony other then their first party+Japan Cliche.

MS wise I think Ubisoft devs and most certainly Activision knows whats going on.

Of course not. For example, EPIC and Crytek know.

Gorillaz

Of course not. For example, EPIC and Crytek know.

Yea I forgot them thanks. Especially Epic since they asked for certain specs and crytek making an exclusive for them next gen.

Can't wait till we see something from Rockstar tho, I know it will be awhile...like another 2-3 years until they enter next gen. Hopefully with Red Dead Revolution (or whatever they will call it)

Gorillaz

When is he doing this google hangout thing?
They know both from Sony and MS. You are talking about relevant middleware providers.

Ballpark most likely but not all, most of there info would have been already out by now since we all know sony can't keep a secret for shit without everyone knowing before hand. Thats why some people believe they are working in there "japan cliche".

Globox_82

Banned
Looks like we got another next gen leaker who is tied up and getting water boarded.

R.I.P. SuperDAE

Hey hey people look over here I also need attention!

I also got a leak

...someone is knocking on my door....OMG it's Sony and MS Ninjas...omg I am getting water

boarded otherwise I was about to post leaks...I am legit but Ninjas got me...

Yeah...

Gorillaz

Hey hey people look over here I also need attention!

I also got a leak

...someone is knocking on my door....OMG it's Sony and MS Ninjas...omg I am getting water

boarded otherwise I was about to post leaks...I am legit but Ninjas got me...

Yeah...

I was partially joking I've been saying that about literally everyone who leaks stuff is getting water boarded.

Personally there are only a few people I actually trust that knows whats up, alot of the others are most likely getting mixed answers or are just creating smokescreens to throw everyone off.

Anyone got any insight into how deeply involved the ICE team are in the design of Omni?

if thats the real name than I am calling Om Nom Ni as a nickname right now.

Globox_82

Banned
Anyone got any insight into how deeply involved the ICE team are in the design of Omni?

if thats the real name than I am calling Om Nom Ni as a nickname right now.

Probably A LOT. ICE team has bee hirring in last few months, there are still some positions available on ND site . Probably ICE, SSM, and GG are most involved in creating engines and asking for specs and what not.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/careers/graphics_programmer_ice/

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/careers/tools_programmer_ice/

Top Bottom