• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGX 2013: Teases, rumours, and ads. [Up: Dying Light, Broken Age, Hammond Robotics]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Ba2v5oRIcAE16nm.jpg:large

Pyrokai

Hey guys. How can I watch this on my PS3? I know it's being streamed, but is there an app or something I need to have prior to this show?

Lakitu

st5fu
I haven't been keeping up but are there any surprises being planned? I'm less than impressed with the line-up so far.

Vizzeh

Banned
Damnit, heading out tonight, I do want to watch this, especially before the summary threads start up and any big surprises sends GAF nuts.

In this day and age why cant I 'Set a tv program on the internet up for record' ?

Theres no easy answer other than look aroiund on twitch or youtube / potentially finding spoilers. Suggestions?

Damnit, heading out tonight, I do want to watch this, especially before the summary threads start up and any big surprises sends GAF nuts.

In this day and age why cant I 'Set a tv program on the internet up for record' ?

Theres no easy answer other than look aroiund on twitch or youtube / potentially finding spoilers. Suggestions?

Or you can just watch the stream afterwards? Pretty sure it won't be a hard task to find yourself a link the day after.

Vizzeh

Banned
Or you can just watch the stream afterwards? Pretty sure it won't be a hard task to find yourself a link the day after.

Yeah likely can find one, but as you know searching on the net brings up other key results, will likely have to sift through summaries rather than chill out and watch. Will try youtube and twitch before googling ofc

If internet TV/Streaming was a thing of the future it would still be nice to have a record feature somewhere :p /In your browser or whatever.

jmcoo7

Banned
Must admit hype is receding, but I'm going to watch it anyway see what gaming treats the have in store for the next year or so.

Yeah likely can find one, but as you know searching on the net brings up other key results, will likely have to sift through summaries rather than chill out and watch. Will try youtube and twitch before googling ofc

If internet TV/Streaming was a thing of the future it would still be nice to have a record feature somewhere :p /In your browser or whatever.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna load up the Twitch stream link, and just refresh when I get home.

Set up a non spoiler thread to bookmark for links to the show on the net once it's done. I was hoping for this anyway, since I'll be out too.

Tratorn

So is there really nothing teased about PS4 exclusives being shown? Not even about already known games? (except that The Order won't be there)

xkramz

i saw on xbox 360 dashboard that it would be streamed through xbox live, but on my xbox one i dont see such livestream fo VGX, you mean to tell me that i need to use my xbox 360 to see this ?( if i dont wanna turn my PC ofcourse)

i saw on xbox 360 dashboard that it would be streamed through xbox live, but on my xbox one i dont see such livestream fo VGX, you mean to tell me that i need to use my xbox 360 to see this ?( if i dont wanna turn my PC ofcourse)

You can watch it through the Xbox one twitch app I think?

Roland1979

This year the event, now named VGX, has been restructured into a pre-recorded studio stream. Gone are the stage, the audience, the celebrity cameos, and Hollywood presentation (we hope). Instead of being an awards ceremony it's more like a...awards stream? Game event? I don't know. The focus has apparently shifted towards games themselves, spending more time on video game content, including developer interviews, extended gameplay sessions, and so on.
Sounds good.

Vizzeh

Banned
imo TLOU > GTA 5 (as much as I enjoyed GTA) - The Story/Characters and setting did it for me, ontop of the 'real life animations' the character adaptive animations depending on the situation, ie using a wardrobe as a weapon.

This year for me. Excluding the new Current/next Gen games

TLOU
Bioshock Inf
GTA 5

But can understand how some obsess over GTA and why it would be their fav.

GTA5 was honestly pretty disappointing to me. Idk, it was fun and all, but something was off. I definitely like TLOU and SM3DW more.

ChrisW

I'm really hoping to be blown away by Uncharted "4" if it is shown, which I can't see why it wouldn't be. I remember watching the previous VGA Uncharted reveal trailers over and over again, I was blown away that much!

Also *FIRST POST AS A GAF MEMBER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom