• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Via Jeff Grubb] The new Mass Effect is a long ways out, possibly six years away

What's the general consensus on it? I just haven't kept up with EA apart from Dead Space. That was pretty good.
Still in production(or development hell depending on how you look at it). šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

It's why the Mass Effect reveal feels off. Dreadwolf needs to come out first so that we know they can actually release a video game.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
We had a mostly amazing trilogy. It's dead now. That's fine. Not everything needs to last forever. Get the dead space remake team to do a trilogy remake and I'd be down for that.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I'm gonna start referring to this title as The Quarian Ark until It comes out.

Then I'm in all likelihood going to call it shit.

Phase

So do devs come into work each day trying to do the smallest amount of work possible or? It feels like most studios these days don't even make games anymore.

DonkeyPunchJr

Worldā€™s Biggest Weeb
So do devs come into work each day trying to do the smallest amount of work possible or? It feels like most studios these days don't even make games anymore.
ā€œcome in to workā€? Itā€™s unconscionable to expect employees to risk disease and death by coming in to work

Top Bottom