• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious Season 1 | OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Fex, WTF. :lol

Wow, there's only two more episodes left of this season. The next new episode is entitled "The Wood." It will air on February 5th.

There's a synopsis @ wikipedia and it's obviously a fake... LOL

wikipedia said:
Tori and André succumb to their obvious chemistry with a passionate kiss and explore their options of becoming more than just friends. However, Tori’s racist, cop father spies on them and presents them with an ultimatum: end their friendship or André goes to jail. Meanwhile, Robbie and Rex also finally bypass the sexual tension between them and share an intimate kiss; Jade, Beck and Trina witness the passionate exchange and decide to hold an intervention. But when guidance counselor Lane Moorefield and drama teacher Erwin Sikowitz run the meeting, they express a supportive perspective and encourage Robbie to consummate the budding relationship.

All I can say is as a black man I'm glad that another brother is dipping his pen in that Justice ink.

The real synopsis is: (I'll spoiler tag it for people who want to stay safe.)

Tori and her friends are chosen to be the focus of a reality show being filmed at school. Meanwhile, Trina and Robbie have to take jobs at the "Glub Truck."

neoism

markatisu said:
I don't know what it is but I cannot stop looking at this pic
Probably because you want to smang that little tight ass... like everyone else.
still
Selena>

Ezalc

This thread is relevant to my interests.

The show is alright but I don't think anything after Drake and Josh will ever be as good as it.

neoism

spindashing said:
G-Fex, WTF. :lol

Wow, there's only two more episodes left of this season. The next new episode is entitled "The Wood." It will air on February 5th.

There's a synopsis @ wikipedia and it's obviously a fake... LOL

All I can say is as a black man I'm glad that another brother is dipping his pen in that Justice ink.

The real synopsis is: (I'll spoiler tag it for people who want to stay safe.)

Tori and her friends are chosen to be the focus of a reality show being filmed at school. Meanwhile, Trina and Robbie have to take jobs at the "Glub Truck."
I watched one episode a while back HIGH as fuck... I swear this show has soo much hidden sexual humor. It was the episode she was eating the hot dog. It definitely has better cruder humor than WOWP but its on Disney... so :/ Wizards would be so much more awesome, if it was on another channel.... Justice is as hot as it gets, but for whatever reason I think Selena is hotter... by far.

neoism said:
I watched one episode a while back HIGH as fuck... I swear this show has soo much hidden sexual humor. It was the episode she was eating the hot dog. It definitely has better cruder humor than WOWP but its on Disney... so :/ Wizards would be so much more awesome, if it was on another channel.... Justice is as hot as it gets, but for whatever reason I think Selena is hotter... by far.
You're right. There is a LOT of raunchy subjects in the show. I actually do not catch it at first but when I do it's a surprise.

Like one episode, there was a wind machine that Tori was to use for a school play. She commented that "It blows" and showed the wind machine at work. Then she turned it off and commented "It sucks too" and also showed the machine being able to suck like a vaccuum. I think after that she said something along the lines of, "I'm a pro at sucking."

In the same episode, the group had to rush the puppet to the hospital. Tori asked a doctor to play along and act as if the puppet was real to which the doctor responded, "Okay, but you have to do me a little favor" in the most creepiest way. The girls looked horrified and the doctor quickly responded, "Date my son." :lol

In another episode, where the group dressed up as foods, Tori's sister was going to dress up as a hamburger and commented, "How did Jade fit her boobs into this thing?" I got a chuckle out of that one.

KamenSenshi

G-Fex said:
awesome comic
Got a chuckle, I give it
victoria-justice-tw0up.jpg

Medalion

Banned
I love the irony you happen to mention a show Victoria is involved in as an excuse to resurrect the creepy thread again :D

KamenSenshi

Irony, or, part of his plan
victoria-justice-headfull.gif

Would have never guessed this show is from the same guy as kenan & Kel. ated that show so much. This is a lot better. Wonder if they will ever try and pull a "Lizzie McGuire Movie" with it. Not counting the werewolf thing of course.

turnbuckle

spindashing said:
You're right. There is a LOT of raunchy subjects in the show. I actually do not catch it at first but when I do it's a surprise.

Like one episode, there was a wind machine that Tori was to use for a school play. She commented that "It blows" and showed the wind machine at work. Then she turned it off and commented "It sucks too" and also showed the machine being able to suck like a vaccuum. I think after that she said something along the lines of, "I'm a pro at sucking."

In the same episode, the group had to rush the puppet to the hospital. Tori asked a doctor to play along and act as if the puppet was real to which the doctor responded, "Okay, but you have to do me a little favor" in the most creepiest way. The girls looked horrified and the doctor quickly responded, "Date my son." :lol

In another episode, where the group dressed up as foods, Tori's sister was going to dress up as a hamburger and commented, "How did Jade fit her boobs into this thing?" I got a chuckle out of that one.

nuts.gif

For example?

I started watching the show about a week ago and it's actually pretty good...at least good compared to the extremely low expectations I had.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
All I can glean from this thread is that you guys are all incredibly creepy and watch children's tv shows to catch a glimpse of a teenage girl.

Kamille

Don't judge me, but I started watching this show recently and I actually enjoy it. It's fairly amusing. I think the distinct character personalities and their interactions are what I enjoy the most about it. Ariana Grande's ditzy character "Cat" is adorable. No-pedo, but I can admit that the cast will be attractive once they all hit 18.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
weekend_warrior said:
lol, this is what happens when you try to make a Victoria Justice thread- dead before page 2. Don't worry, I'll save this sinking boat.

We'd rather watch an entertaining show than worship a false idol.

yencid

seriously? xD Did not expect this.

thetrin said:
All I can glean from this thread is that you guys are all incredibly creepy and watch children's tv shows to catch a glimpse of a teenage girl.
i watch a bunch of childrens TV in general. From Cartoons to movies to shows IDGAF

One thing i do have to say is that the cast has actual talent. A lot of the supporting cast (as in not victoria) come from broadway and musicals, they can sing very well.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why can't they post more recent pics of Selena? You know, after Bieber smanged?

yencid

By the way just like spindashing if you want to make an ACTUAL thread/OP about it i would not mind helping.

Kamille said:
Don't judge me, but I started watching this show recently and I actually enjoy it. It's fairly amusing. I think the distinct character personalities and their interactions are what I enjoy the most about it. Ariana Grande's ditzy character "Cat" is adorable. No-pedo, but I can admit that the cast will be attractive once they all hit 18.
It's cool because the character of Cat is a throwback to Dan Schneider's other work in The Amanda Show in a show-within-a-show called Moody's Point.

Slayven

yencid said:
seriously? xD Did not expect this.

i watch a bunch of childrens TV in general. From Cartoons to movies to shows IDGAF

One thing i do have to say is that the cast has actual talent. A lot of the supporting cast (as in not victoria) come from broadway and musicals, they can sing very well.
The kid that plays Andre is hella talented.

turnbuckle

Why's the thread gotta get ruined by .gif spamming? The show's pretty entertaining and I'd bet a lot of folks pretending that Victoria isn't attractive would like it if they could get over deluding themselves that finding a 17 year old attractive is some kind of sin. It's nothing brilliant but it's pretty witty and most of the characters have likeable personalities. Hell, Andre and Robbie are the best two characters alongside Justice...and by the creepy people who stalk "creepygaf" threads standards that must make me gay as well as a pedophile.

neoism

Kamille said:
but they are attractive now... Its ok to think a 17 is hot dude.... one year barely makes a difference....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom